Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. D

Pitcher Plant help???

I bought a NICE good sized pitcher plant about 2 months ago, well IT had some nice pitchers on it and was doing very very good. We hung it out side under our over hang so it only gets one part of sun in the day time. We have been keeping it moist and i have seen bugs in the pitchers. BUT a...
  2. D

foaming tomato

Ok we got some tomatoes today from a market and well got home and one of the tomatoes is cracked some on top and is Foaming.... whats going on??? is it safe???
  3. D

tomato plants drying out??

Ok we just planted our tomato plants yeasterday, well today 3 out of the 10 we planted looks like they are dieing all ready. They look dried up and falling over with leaf's that look dried up maybe wilted... They were FINE when i bought them.... we water them alot today to cause they look like...
  4. D

what does it have??/

Ok i found this tomato on my cherry tomato plant. WHAT is wrong?????? also can soap water kill your plants??? i was told to use it to kill the aphids. now all the tomato plants have turned yellow under them and alot of them have the brown spots all over the leaves :(.... my dang sweet pepper...
  5. D

fly trap

Not sure where to put this post but it can be moved if this is not right place. I bought a cute little small fly trap plant. I would like to know more about the care on it. It came in a little box type thing that i sat by my window. I make sure it stay's moist also. Should i need it by the...
  6. D

tomato plant dont look good

Ok well we did a small garden this year and it LOOKS good. Well we doing every thing right, but one of our tomato plants is not looking to good. It just looks like it is drying up all its leaves but one stim looks dried out. Also the stim that is looking good has 2 tomato's on it. Also some of...
  7. D

grapefruit trees in Ga?

Can grapefruit trees grow in GA and do good? I really love to eat grapefruit but we pay so much for them here to eat them so i wanted to just grow a tree :D
  8. D

blue seeds?

Ok my friend made me some vegi soup. And well she put okra in it. Well i did not think of any thing of it at first but tonight when I got out the fresh soup to eat I looked at it and saw that the Okra slices had blue seeds in them. Is that normal? I wonder if my friend used bad okra.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back