Anyone?

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Ms. Treva I know someone here in UT. that will include with your bulbs a, YES, a start of a Lipstick plant.

That is a cool plant but its not mine:D
Thank You for trying lol
crassula.jpg

is this it a crassula, money plant.

You are going to laught Treva...it is a Goldfish plant! I googled goldfish plant and looked at the images and there it is:)

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff313/Jasdip_2007/GoldfishPlant.jpg

I asked over on GW if anyone knew what it was and some one suggested the Goldfish plant but they didnt know and that is when it hit me..i knew I had seen it before and sure enough that is it.
RR

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you are right RR and Kya!
But I still think the leaves on mine look so much thicker??
RR did you get my package? There were some cuttings of this plant in your package!

yes I got it yesterday thanks so much..I looked at it an to me it looks exactly like the goldfish plant..the leaves look the same to me the thickness is there on both. I really do think that is what it is.

RR

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back