Donated my 45th pint

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Great Job Kath
My mom got her 100 pint pin years ago and then she got hep. A and could never donate again
You have done a wonderful thing

Thanks you! I got a pint in the hospital when I was in! I have donated a couple in the past but now I am anemic so can't do it anymore.

Good job. My son donates but they don't want my blood..........maybe it has something to do with my howling at the full moon.

Tim has always donated, but due to some drug for hemorrhage that I received they will not take my blood. :( Blessings to all of you who donate, it is a gift of life.

I can no longer donate blood. Many years ago I had set a goal of 10 gallons and was able to reach that. I set a new goal at that point of 15 gallons, but didn't make it before I had to quit. I was still 5 units short of the goal.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back