Forum Testing

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Haven't had any problems the last few days.
Just got a new laptop with windows 8 so playing with that
on the non app part of it right now, need to play around with the app portion of it
got to find out how to make a back up disk of win 8, guess need to go search on microsoft

I have a real strong suspicion that it's related to Internet Explore 8. In fact, just to confirm my suspicion, when I typed a reply saying that, using IE 8, it locked up. I'm now in Chrome, replying to the same message. Let's see what happens.

Yep. Worked just fine in Chrome. Also, I access the site via my iPad. It has never seen a forum lockup. Never... It also doesn't use IE.

Yep, I've got it up in two browsers right now. Reply in Chrome? Works fine. Reply in IE8? Not so fast Buddy Boy...

Yes, I'm seeing the problems in IE9 (I said 8 previously, but I just checked and it's IE9)

couldnt reply to post last night, so I turned off the computer......todays another day and Im fine......

Hmmm?
I had a feeling it was something about IE9!
Now what do you have to do to fix the glitch?

OK, I've made yet another change. This one shows promise. Let me know how it works...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back