Hello From Northwest Ohio!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Countrygirl

Hi there! I've been looking around for a forum to help guide me through this years wonderful garden experience! I've already put in a tremendous amount of time and energy into re-doing our garden making it "pretty" by creating raised beds made out of salvaged bricks and pea gravel paths. The weather has been behaving itself so everything has started popping up!! So who are all of you???

Welcome aboard from another Ohio Buckeye on here! ( there happens to be afew around here,I think ) :p
Sounds like you are a busy bee of sorts when ya can ( depends alot on that weather issue,ik )
Enjoy your time with each and everyone of us here and hope you find this a pretty cool place to not only hang out,but gather some useful information around here as well! ( there are many knowledgeable folks around here ) :)
Welcome aboard! :) - ( I already said that huh --- I'm fine,honest ) :D:p:D

Another Ohio gardener. I live in North Central Ohio on Lake Erie. It's more temperate here than it was when I lived in Lima, OH. I have only been here a year, and I have a new gardening challenge - a tiny back yard. I planted asparagus against my back fence yesterday, Today it rained. Hurrah.

Hi country and Susan welcome to our forum we are just one big family here and we like to help each other. join in and get your hands dirty.

Hi Susan
Hi Country
Welcome to a great place to get info and make garden buddies! We are glad you guys are here. Jump in and have some fum :D

Hi and welcome to our forum family.......I live in the state of NY in the catskill mtns.....
have fun and ask away.....lots of great gardeners here...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back