Hey ~

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

curbhopper

Today is MTM's birthday. He always yells at me about you guys. If someone would like to wish him a Happy Birthday ~ he'd get the giggles. "ALL YOU DO ALL DAY is talk on GF!" Wednesday was my daughter's birthday. I made cookies for him for his burpday and sent flowers to my daughter (who couldn't grow a plant if her life depended on it). She really is funny though ~ Can you inherit a 'goofy gene'? Guess I shouldn't have been a single Mom. We laugh all the time together. She has NO rhythm ~ she can't sing a note. I look at her like she's from another country. She turned 34 and MTM turns 58. SO....if anyone would like to wish MTM a Happy Birthday. He'd enjoy that! Thanks crew ~ Curbster

MTM is not homw yet but he WILL<<<< come on here to thank you guys. His cake turned out so mediocre, I was standing in the kitchen laughing like a true nutcase. "Oh rats, " and then I started to sing,"TODAY is your BIRTHDAY!" I did make cookies. They're crummy also. I made hangaburgers so when he called & asked,"What's for dinner?" I told him. He said,"I don't want hangaburgers." uh......HAPPY BIRTHDAY! CARDS and PEANUT BRITTLE! HOW about a DOG BISCUIT! Blue PLATE SPECIAL ~ a catfood sandwich! Have you decided???? NOTHING like GREAT birthday dinner! :) Curbster

MTM
Happy Belated Birthday!

Hope you had a great day! Had I known , you could have come down and celebrated Jessie's birthday with crabs! (See attached photo for your viewing pleasure

Attachments

• steamy boil 1.jpg
    steamy boil 1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 262
  • Ready to pick.jpg
    Ready to pick.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 269
  • Dinner is served.jpg
    Dinner is served.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 259
Hi folks ~ MTM ias not here right now b/c he went to the beach with his sister for a few days! I will show him your messages and well wishes when he gets back from the beach. Thanks y'all! Curbie

Which beach is the lucky bumm at? Now if it is a sunny warm beach.......that's just wrong he left you at home :confused:

He is in Ocean City ,MD. Not the least bit warm. The water looks like mud. I have one place to go and it ISN'T Ocean City!

Attachments

• cayman 3 262 (2)  EM.jpg
    cayman 3 262 (2) EM.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 255
  • cayman 3 294 (2)  EM.jpg
    cayman 3 294 (2) EM.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 269
  • cayman 3 148 (2)smaller EM.jpg
    cayman 3 148 (2)smaller EM.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_1104 (2) 200 x 150.jpg
    IMG_1104 (2) 200 x 150.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_1322 (2) 200 x.jpg
    IMG_1322 (2) 200 x.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 275
Well, I had a decision to make ~ I was having lobsters delivered today for Valentines Day. I had to be here to ACCEPT them from Maine. Now he has decided to stay an extra day at the beach so I am eating LOBSTER alone tonight ! :) As the Michael Jackson song goes,"TOO BAD! too bad....too bad!" Nothing like being a romantic, eh? :) I rarely get angry but today may be a pinnacle in my madness level. I made relish yesterday. Turned out great! AND I changed the hamster cage bedding! I'm off to eat LOBSTER! :) Have a great Valentine's Day! I ordered myself FLOWERS, too! ♥ Curbs ! :)

NOW THAT a Valentine's Day reward! LOL!:p

Attachments

• badellebounce_badelle.jpg
    badellebounce_badelle.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 277
  • EM.jpg
    EM.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 268
  • !cid_004501c62a01$5fe64c20$6401a8c0@DFRFPM11.jpg
    !cid_004501c62a01$5fe64c20$6401a8c0@DFRFPM11.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 261
  • 16_6_1v[1].gif
    16_6_1v[1].gif
    12.1 KB · Views: 285
  • randy's Award.jpg
    randy's Award.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 265
I stopped on the way to the nursing home yesterday morning and bought a Whitman's Sampler of chocolates. I had quite a few people there for reading and I took the box around and allowed each person to have one. The stories were perfect for the day and I had a great time with them.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back