HI Ya'll from Western KY/Zone 6

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kale I am sad that you can't handle the saw dust... My lungs can't handle it...wear a respirator when i am working... Heck i have too...
Maribeth what a pleasure seeing you my friend...sure have missed you... how is hubby doing.... I chat with Jody occasionally...been a lil while
Smiley I haven't made any gnome doors and windows in a while...I am glad ya like them... I do too.... I still have windows and doors to do for Garden Bear...
So wonderful to see you all...
Peggy

Hubby is doing great prettylady......still only has 60% strength in his arm, but other then that, all is well..................:)

jbaby I can't say how much it means to see you here... you are a special person for sure... btw I have another box of books started for you... glad to have someone to pass them on too who enjoys reading...
Maribeth I found a special place to hang the rack you sent me...I didn't take a pic of it this year as i took so few pictures... I have to admit a boo boo
I was out working in the gardens and i came in to ge the camera to take some pics...laid it on a table in one of the sittings areas and ya know it came a pretty good rain and my camera still sit on the table...I screwed up really bad...
Whit its sure is wonderful to see you too...you are a kewl dude...so enjoyed chatting about gardening....one of my favorite topics...
Hey Smiliey_face wow its so wonderful to see you gal...what a pleasure...
Can't say what it means to be back among the living...
We had a death in the family....actually a murder of Cliffs' nephew...have been helping out the kids quite a bit...just being there for them...
He has a daughter and a son and the son is just at an age of being infulnced...I really try to be their for him and let him understand the power of forgiveness...not for any one else but him...
Thanks all of ya...
Peggy

Yep for sure P&R...as a matter of fact I had it out for a spin recently...
got up to 74° here and was sunny...really enjoyable ride... I look forward to many more... Thanks for asking... I need to take a day and clean and shine it up..I keep it in my wood shop and it sure is dusty from all the lil projects i made for Christmas...
Peggy

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back