Kitchen herbs

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Thinking about it and the wording would be more along the lines of "we can't get enough pesto for our diet and tastes". I am far better at growing basil than I am parsley but I do cut the pure basil with mint and parsley to take a little of the sharp edges off the basil flavor.

Looking at my garden so far this season and my thyme didn't survive the winter and I killed the rosemary I had potted and in an unheated sunroom. My loveage did survive and I thought it was a goner last year after my squash ran it over and I forgot about it.

I still need to get some oregano

be care of the oregano cause it and tarragon try to over take my garden every year. the reason I smell so good when working in the garden as I have to cut it back. We do not use enough to keep is back in its place.lol

How tall does oregano get again? I have an area that I think would work well to be taken over. This is under a peach tree and holly bush and I may just cede it over to a mix of oregano, loveage, strawberries, and chives maybe I could toss in some lemon grass or something else too.

How do you use tarragon? This is an herb that has not really made it in to my cooking (yet?).

all I use the tarragon for is on chicken. It was something my daughter showed me to do and then I planted a little pot and now it is trying to take over the garden.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back