New Kid On The Block!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

stylemichelle21

Hello everyone! My name is Michelle and I'm both new to this forum and new to gardening in general. Although I'm still a beginner, I really enjoy gardening. I hope I can learn from everyone here!

Welcome ot our happy forum!
There is a lot of info on the various threads so you will have a lot of reading to do!
If you have any questions feel free to ask. There is always one of us here!
Please tell use where you live, and which zone you are in. It will help us to frame our answers in response to any questions you have.

Welcome Michelle
I really think you will learn a lot here
So jump right in and Enjoy.
Where do you live?? What zone?

Hello and Welcome to the place...Jump on in and enjoy ...sure we all can learn and be learned...:)

welcome to the group.......lots of info here and lots of knowledgeable people as well so ask away...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back