new member looking for a statue

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

otterquest

HI I'm new here. I'm trying to find a resin garden statue of an otter. I had one the broke and found the exact same figure as a bronze spitting fountain, but can't find the resin statue. There is a photo of it (HF504FV)on bloomriver.com. I tried to attach it here but don't know if it has really attached. Their customer service didn't respond to my request for the manufacturer so I don't know where to go from here. Anyone else seen this statue? ideas? Thanks

Attachments

• otter.jpg
    otter.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 286
The only thing I can think of would be a diligent search on the internet. That can be frustrating with so many hits that don't apply, but it's the only thing I can think of.

I did an image search and found some matches, but as you noted, they're all brass.
For example, this one:
http://www.gardecor.com/p-bb-HF504V

So, next question, why not buy the brass one? Yes, it's spendy, but if you really want this sculpture...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back