No really new from the Great Plains

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Gardengoddess

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to pop on and say Hi as it's been quite a while since I've been hanging out with all of you. We had a family member leaving a situation of domestic violence and we all went a bit underground to protect the safety of this family member. We are still on status yellow and probably will be for quite a while but there is a quite a bit of distance between the parties now so I'm trying to pick up the pieces of my garden companions.

I've missed you guys!

Cheers,

Dora/GardenGoddess

OMGosh girl I have missed ya.
I'm sorry there have been that type of problems in your life.
Thanks for dropping back in.

Whatever it takes to protect the family is certainly in order. It's good to see you here.

Thanks everyone, it's good to be back. My gal is a strong young woman and is doing quite well. I'm off to peruse the threads to see what you all have been up too :)

Cheers!

Dora/GardenGoddess

Hi DOra, Nice to see ya again...Was wondering abotu you not to long ago....Glad all is working out for oyu and the family

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back