Robins

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Maggie

Buford called me today and said come and look at the birds. I have never seen so many robins at one time in my life. They were in 3 trees in the back yard on the ground and some were flying around. An amazing sight. They are a little early this year it seems. I just love them tho. Makes me think that spring is not far off.

Right about now I would say that it is a ruse of mother nature for us to get excited and start planting, but let's wait and see what Punxatawney Phil has to say here in a couple of weeks.

Maggie where was your camera?? I missed my robins I wantted to get pictures of , I worked late 2 nights in a row and they were not where they usually are. :(

Crabbergirl,my camera was on my desk and the little one I got for Christmas was in my purse. I was going out to feed the ducks and chickens and didn't take it with me. I don't know what I was thinking.
Randy, I'm not ready to plant anything yet altho my tulips and hycinths are peeking through ground.

We may have some stuff starting to poke out too, but not tulips yet. My garden area and orchard are looking pretty bleak.

My yard was covered in robin's oneday last week.The roadway was full of them yesterday when I went to town flying up in front of me.Spring's coming yay....:)

There isn't any evidence of that here yet though. I'm still moping here in my basement. LOL

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back