The Games part two

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

You know you really do have a GREAT imagination. I have thouroughly enjoyed viewing your "Sports" posts. Was the pic of the Elk actually taken in Yellowstone. On one of my visits there I was fortunate enough to see two Elk bugling (sp??). The ranger said it was unusual to actually see them but there they were right at the side of the road as we were driving toward the camp ground. Never saw one while we were hiking tho.

Now that is funny. TFS
When the elk are rutting here we like to go watch and listen. I love the sound and show they provide.

Don't know Kya D. Elk are rather scarce in South Florida ;^) and I was just going by what the ranger said. We do have bears, panthers, bobcats, otters, deer, turkeys, all types of birds, lots of gators, Fl. crocodiles, etc. Lately we have more than our share of snakes and lizards. They say there are thousands of boas in the everglades now as well as in populated areas....even found some cobras. Nile monitor lizards are taking over in some areas and are endangering our birds. Of course the boas are endangering our wildlife period. They eat everything from gators down. Have opened a hunting season on them but it's only for a few months a year???????????

Being an unwanted introduced species, I would think they would leave the season open on them all year long, but maybe they have their reasons.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back