What's the weather in your area? 2017 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Another sunny day with just a few clouds. No hint of rain and no thunderstorms....so far.
55F going up 63 with just light winds out of the NW...
Winds shifting out of the west later on today, but still light.
Sure wish this upper low moves out soon....it is blocking any change in the weather...
Low tonight 52....

wow how did he get thru.....its been so nice and quiet for a while.

sun came out yesterday and stayed out. wow everyone was excited. woke up to sunshine too this morning/ only 55 tho and not going up much today but still having sunshine is such a joy!

Deep blue sunny sky this morning!
Not a cloud in sight!
52F with light winds out of the west....
Going up into the low 60's again....

Dropping to just 52 tonight with showers moving in....

The spammer must have found a crack to squeaze through! Just a one hit wonder!!

59F with clear blue skies....
Showers didn't materialize last night.....
Going up to 64 and more then likely higher.
Yesterday hovered around 70F...
Not much in the way of winds for today....winds variable today as a system is coming in.
Low tonight 57...rain by morning....thunderstorms possible by the afternoon....

finally had a full day of sunshine on yesterday (sat) it was windy tho and it felt chilly without long sleeves. this morning it dipped down to 47 which is crazy for this time of yr. but it will warm up into the 60's which is really low for june. Im usually in maine this weekend and it would of been too cold to dip my toes into the water this yr. we are expecting rain lateron today tho and it will rain on and off all week, ugh! so sick of this pattern.
hope everyone is having a good weekend!

The first round of rain is falling.... a steady downpour, heavy at times!
57F with light winds out of the east....should clear up later on this morning with sunny skies.
68F for the high with thunderstorms developing by mid afternoon due to daytime heating....could be severe.
There will be a lot of energy in this second wave so we will be keeping a close watch by late afternoon/early evening!
Thunderstorms for this evening, overnight and into tomorrow.....and possibly into Tuesday...
We have been below seasonal temps pretty much all of May...not much of a change over the next week!

Last edited:
Yesterday's thunderstorms developed late afternoon. Watched clouds build up, but none passed over us...areas to the north and south of us got them. Lots of booms and rumbling though...

57F with heavy overcast skies with light winds out of the north.
.... possible thunderstorms and osolated showers...
64 for the high....low tonight 55....

sunny yesterday morning, but by afternoon, clouds and then heavy rain in the afternoon. woke up today to yet more rain. 57 for our high. lots more rain in the forecast for the next few days. I wish this pattern would change.

rain started last night and still going. will be heavy at times. we really dont need any more rain here. they say we will turn a corner soon. the weather guessers are saying 90 next monday. so we go from one extreme to another extreme. but at least it will be sunny.

No sun yesterday....just a few moments of drizzly mist...Very depressing!
Mostly cloudy again this morning with a bit of sun......57F.....
59 for the high with showers possible off and on all day....
Clearing tonight with a low of 52......
Looks like we will see a pattern change by Sunday....maybe!

wow site is acting strange today, maybe bob is doing something to it. it kept kicking me out saying it wasnt a good site.
so will type this fast. haha gloomy but supposed to see sunshine lateron and 70 today. have a good day everyone!

That is weird Dawn! Don't think Bob is doing any tweeking!
You might need to run your anti-virus/anti-spamware program.

Nippy 52 this morning! Still overcast skies....yesterday we had showers and misty drizzle...
Should start clearing up at some point this morning....
Going up to 68 with mostly sunny skies this afternoon!
Starting tomorrow the temps will start to go up...and hitting 79 by next Monday!!
Woohoo...goodbye stagnant nasty cold airmass!!!!

Ill do that right now Ron. today I had no problem.
48 this morning but sunny and going up to 70 today. thats pretty good. monday they are talking mega humidity and 90's we might have a heat wave if it lasts for three days. dont know if Im ready for that but Im sure ready for some sunshine finally! its been a long long spring.

Yesterday was beautiful....got up into the low 70's with mostly sun and low humidity....
Looks like it will be a repeat today, but a bit warmer with a bit more humidity.
64F and should get up into the low 70's again...
Winds are light out of the SE...shifting from out of the SW this afternoon... remain light to calm with just a few quickly passing clouds!
Low tonight 55....

I couldn't login this morning...Oh well!

70F going up to 75 with possible showers later on today....might see a thunderstorm or none!
Light winds out of the SW...
61 for the low tonight..with passing showers...
Humidity is slowly going up!!

I only had a problem that one day. all is good now. beautiful and sunny the past two days here. but its going to get steamy starting tomorrow. will have to keep the place closed up. we will hit 90 for a few days, making a heat wave. a little early for that tho. well at least its not raining.

With the winds out of the SW and coming in off the lke we are staying 5 degrees cooler then inland!
Yesterday was nice,,, not too hot.
This morning 68 and should hit the mid 70's with a bit more humidity.
Glad the heat is moving in slowly rather then with a bang.
Gives our bodies a chance to adjust.
Light winds continue out of the SW, same tomorrow but more breezy.
Monday we get into the 80's....
Might see thunderstorms moving in on Tuesday....then again on Thursday...

Getting hotter....an more humid!
Muggy last night!
72 this morning with with a moderate humidex of 79....at least we have a good breeze out of the SW!
79F for the high with a humidex of 90!
Hazy blue skies....
Low tonight 68....

yesterday was lovely here as well. a nice breeze most of the day. my deck is in shade all day until about 5pm so I got to bbq and enjoy sitting outside.
however today is no so nice. I could feel the humidity when I got up this morning. took a ride to look at some flowers at this nursery I havent been to in a few yrs. then high tailed it home as I can feel the heat building. up. have a great day everyone and keep cool. this starts our heat wave from what they tell us.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back