What's the weather in your area? 2017 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Overcast and raining.
46F with light winds out of the west.
50 for the high with light rain and light winds.
41 for the low with showers overnight...
Winds shifting out of the NW as a cold front passes through...

Overcast again this morning....41 with very light winds out of the north.
46 for the high with rain for this afternoon...with very light winds.
43 for the low tonight with continuing rain...winds shifting a bit out of the NW..

rain yesterday all day. by 9pm it was teaming and the winds started. the power went out during the night. the winds were howling so badly it kept me up. I kept opening up the window to see what it was like, it was so tropical during the night. this morning it dropped to 40 as the NW winds came this way. pretty chilly now. lots of leaves are down but lots are still holding on.

All we got was a few light drizzly showers yesterday. Winds remained light....looks like we won't be effected much by the Nor'easter you will be getting...just the outer fringe....
Sunny and 39 with light winds out of the west.
Winds picking up this afternoon ...high 48 ..winds peaking at 24 mph.... with showers off and on.
Clearing overnight..low 41....winds around 22 mph..

chilly day with lots of wind still. ...... 56 was our high a far cry from last night when it was 65.. guess we are into fall now esp since the clocks change this weekend. time for the heat but sure saved alot this past month on that bill.

Yesterday the temp got stuck at 43F with a nasty windchill! Had 35 mph + winds....it was constant all day ...had a bit of a pause late afternoon...then it picked up again....'horizontal' showers off and on all day.
Was sunny this morning and 41 with a windchill...not as windy.
Complete overcast now..
45 for the high might get up to 48...maybe with isolated showers.
Isolate showers for the kids this evening ...dropping to 41...then 39 overnight...

Happy Halloween!!

Expecting warm up next week...still to far away to say for sure how warm it will be....Hoping it will be at least 70 if the fellow is coming to rip out and install my new windows!!! I should hear from him soon!!

Overcast and 41....calm conditions....3 mph breeze out of the south.
Rain moving in this afternoon with a high of 46....with light winds.
Rain this evening with increasing wind speed..with temp rising to 48...rain continues overnight and into tomorrow...winds out of the SW at 26 mph+.

OMG your kidding, I didnt hear that. snow is not what we need right now. much too early, altho I have seen snow here on Oct 3rd many yrs ago.
its raw and raining today, feels like it could snow. think temps are going up by friday tho. a big difference in one week temps.

gloomy this morning and 45. going to see sunshine lateron, but it wont get very high. maybe will see 54. coolish for the next week.

Buffaloo got a good dusting...just enough to brag about from winds coming in off of Lake Erie....maybe an inch or 2!

Warmer this morning then yesterday....already 59!!! A lot warmer!
Wish it was going to be sunny.....sun peeking out ...expecting mostly cloudy conditions ..
Winds are out of the south at 17 mph...with higher gusts...shifting from out of the SW this afternoon..
Rain moving in for this evening , overnight and into tomorrow...
Low overnight 51!

Rain, heavy at times fell last evening. Around midnight thunderstorms rumbled through with more heavy downpours as the cold front passed through.

48 with clouds and a bit of sun....weird clouds....lower ones coming in from the NW while upper clouds are coming in out of the SSW.
52 for the high with mostly sunny skies this afternoon...
Dropping to 36 tonight....

yesterday it was 70 but that was mostly due to the humidity. felt like summer again. had sun then rain, then more sun. last night the winds picked up and it dropped this morning to 40 with a high of 54. we seem to be all over the place lately. more rain and chilly and raw they said for tomorrow.

Wonderful full moon last night!!

39 with light winds out of the NE....with hazy sunshine with a bit of high clouds.
Heading up to 50 and partly cloudy with light to moderate winds out of the east....
Rains start this evening, over night and into tomorrow...heavy rainfall for tomorrow with thunderstorms...
Winds shifting out of the south this evening

WOW! We are getting inches of rain!
It started late last evening with loud rumbling and downpours!
Thunderstorms are bringing heavy rains....
Expected to continue right through into this evening!
Could see rain totals hit 3 inches and possibly more from the thunderstorms...
Keep losing my internet satellite connection....
Temp went up and is now 55...going up to 61....
Going to be a messy day noisy day...
Should be over with by early tomorrow...

rainy and raw here today. dont think we will see 60 like they said. the temps are going to rocket downwards. 43 being the high for friday. burrrr

54 and still raining here today. hopefully we will see the sunshine soon. yesterday was horrible here. windy and raw. made some stew which tasted pretty good on a raw day.

The cold front passed through...rains have stopped ...as well as the winds.
Got a good 3 inches of rain over a 24 hour period! It was 63 last evening...not it's 45....
Overcast with next to no winds...
Going up to 48 with clearing skies for this afternoon....
Dropping to 37 tonight....
Ouch! Thursday's low 28 ..Friday's high 30.....

35 this morning and not going up much past 45 today. it will nose dive by the end of the week. 32 as a high, and 12 for a low. they are even talking the S word in the mtns. thats where I live so I guess we will see a little white stuff flying by. we have had it pretty good up til now, so maybe its time to pay the piper.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back