What's the weather in your area? 2022 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

All ready 46 with sunny skies!
Not much of a wind out of the east.
57 with cloudy periods for this afternoon....winds light out of the SW.
48 for this evening with isolated showers....winds shift out of the south.
41 for the low tonight..

Rain moving in for tomorrow

we are still a bit under where we should be. yesterday was nasty, rained all day and chilly. today is sunny and 45 this morning, hopefully it goes up a bit, hearing tomorrow sunday will be chilly again. but monday tuesday and wed will be wonderful. 70's and even maybe an 80.

45 with heavy overcast....light winds out of the west.
46 for this afternoon with showers.......good migraine weather!
41 for this evening with rain....winds shift out of the NW.
36 for the low tonight with wet snow!!
Tomorrow will be a mixed bag!

Today is another sunny bright Texas spring day. It is 66 now going up to 84 today. We have a SSE breeze at 2 mph. and 65% humidity. Just another beautiful day in the neighborhood.

yesterday was lovely and almost 70. great to have the windows opened. today is raining and snow in the mtns. winter really isnt going away fast enough for me. but this week we will see some spring with 70's and 80s. yippee

I can only wish for 70's and 80's......it is just not happening around here! We might see a high of 66 by Weds....maybe!
37 with a mix of sun and clouds....light winds out of the NW.
54 and sunny for this afternoon...
45 for this evening...
34 for the low tonight...

We’re supposed to get above 80 today, which makes me happy. We’ll have 20 mph winds, which makes me not quite as happy lol. It’s pretty typical for Spring around here though. Made my first trek of the year to the garden center to pick up some hanging basket supplies. I was skunked on plants (a little early yet) but did find a lovely dwarf white pine shrub to make up for it :)

cloudy and chilly this morning. 40 and not going up much from there. but starting tomorrow we will get a heat wave of sorts. 70's and 80's, thanks to the south. looks like a nice weather week.

Finally a warm up begins, and not just a one day event!!
45 with sunny skies! Very light winds out of the west.
63+ and sunny for this afternoon with light to moderate winds!
54 for this evening...winds shifting out of the SW....
45 overnight!
70+ for the high tomorrow....66+ for Weds!!!

40 this morning and my heat went on, but warming up to 70 today. I sure hope so we need a warm up. finally!!! hope it lasts for a while

Cloudy this am suppose to get to 60 today then 80’s next 2 days then 60’s and 70’s Going to visit Crabbergirl on Tues and hook up with Screwy while there

Today will be the warmest day for this week...
54 and mostly sunny! Winds moderate out of the SW.
73 for this afternoon!!! Mainly sunny, with 17 mph winds out of the SW.
63 for this evening.....
52 overnight.....

Looks like another nice, but windy day in the low 70's!! Going day by day....the weather guessers are having a difficult time with an accurate forecast!
63 with mostly sunny skies....moderate winds out of the SW at 16 mph.....
75 for this afternoon with 25 mph winds.....
66 for this evening with possible thunderstorms...
54 with rain overnight

holy moly got to 91 today. humidity is coming in lateron with rain. then a little cool down. too soon too fast for everyone here.

It hit 77 yesterday away from the lake! Here it only got up to 70 with the SW winds coming in off the lake!
There was a severe thunderstorm warning for our area last evening and overnight but only got a drop or two of rain....only saw some flashes at a distance....nothing came our way!

57 with overcast skies and light rain.
64 for the high with possible rain and thunderstorms.
59 this evening with possible thunderstorms.....
54 overnight with rain....

83 and cloudy. Been cloudy all week. Not getting much rain though. A sprinkle here and there. Tomorrow we are to get rain. We will see.

91 here yesterday Had all the windows open last night love listening to the peepers had tstorms today We needed the rain Over 300 acres burnt last night about an hr south of me 70’s today now down to 57 60’s tomorrow

Well, let's spin the weather wheel to see what the guessers have to say!

Partly cloudy and 55 with very light winds out of the south.
66 with thunderstorms this afternoon..winds shift out of the SW'
55 for this evening with clearing skies.
45 overnight..

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back