What's the weather in your area? 2022 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Day 5 of the HHH!
Some sun, but mostly hazy cloudy skies...expecting showers/downpours off and on all day! Air quality has been bad all week!
81 with humidex of 95! Blah! ....and looks like it will be our high for today! ...light to moderate winds out of the SW.
Thunderstorms possible at any time this afternoon with heavy downpours...winds out of the SW.
72 for this evening with winds shifting out of the north...with possible thunderstorms, and heavy downpours, with strong winds.....
57 overnight after the coldfront passes through!

Tomorrow's high 70!!!

The Heatwave finally came to an end!!
64 with a humidex of 70.....light winds out of the north....with overcast skies.
Heading up to 72 with a 77 humidex.....winds shifting out of the NE.
68 for this evening..
59 overnight with light winds shifting out of the east....
I can live with this!!

61 this morning, with a nice breeze. enjoyed having the windows opened all night with a light blanket. cloudy this morning but sun coming out soon I hope. rain for lateron. our heatwave has also come to an end. sunny week ahead with 70's everyday. nice break, before the hot hot hot stuff comes.

Love having the windows open.....really nice sleeping temps...with a blanket!!

64 with mostly sunny skies...light breeze out of the east....humidex 72.
70 for the high this afternoon....humidex 81...light rain moving in....winds shift out of the SE.
64 for this evening ...humidex 73.....with rain....could get a 1/2 inch total....need it....winds shift out of the SW.
57 overnight with isolated showers...winds shift out of the west.
Will be closing the windows tonight!
Moving into a cool down for this week!

50 this morning and rain. rain will be here until tomorrow. I keep thinking we have enough rain lately, but there is still a burn alert so maybe not.
after this batch of rain for today and tomorrow we get 5 nice sunny days in the mid 70s.

A cool down starts! Rained off an on yesterday, and overnight! Much needed!
64 with mix of mostly clouds and moments of sun...light winds out of the west...
66 for the high with a humidex of 70....
61 with showers for this evening...
52 for the low tonight with showers...

Looks like it will warm up some by the weekend...with rain!

We had a thunderstorm last night. It cooled things down a bit. The high today is only going to be 95. It is cloudy out now.

after rain yesterday morning we had some sun but mostly clouds, this morning we have sunshine and 53 for a low. needed a blanket last night. my kitty stayed very close to me for warmth, of course I dont mind that, I love it!!!

55 with mix of sun and clouds...light winds out of the west.
64 for the high with mix of sun and clouds....
59 for this evening....winds shifting out of the NW.
50 for the low tonight...winds shift out of the north.

Another nippy cloudy morning!
55 with a mix of sun and clouds...light winds out of the north.
63 for the high with a nix of sun and clouds...light winds shifting out of the SW.
61 for this evening...
54 overnight.....
Tomorrow it starts to slowly warm up!

another cloudy coolish morning here too. 55. dont think we are seeing much sunshine today. all this gloom is really putting a damper on peoples spirits lately. everyone seems snippy. haha supposed to have full sunshine tomorrow so think Ill take a drive over to VT. need some maple syrup and a change of scenery. have a good day everyone!

Another nippy morning!
Was 55 when I got up....starting to warm up even with the mostly overcast skies....
61 with light winds out of the south....with moments of sun.
70 for this afternoon with 75 humidex.....light to moderate winds shifting out of the SW mix of sun and clouds..
66 for this evening...light winds shifting out of the south.
55 for the low tonight....

55 again this morning but a nippy start, but I hear its going up to 80 today. today will be a perfect day if that happens. enjoy the day everyone

The heat and humidity is returning! Looks like temps in the mid 70's for the next 5 days, with not too bad humidex levels....we'll see!
66 with hazy sunshine and a few clouds! Humidex is 70....light winds out ot the NE.
73 and probably higher for this afternoon....light winds with a humidex of 81. Partly sunny!
72 for this evening ....light winds continue out of the NE...humidex 79
55 for the low tonight

It is sunny and hot again today. the high is expected to be 94 with only the smallest chance of rain. The weather should change next week when my daughter goes home. When this one comes it is upper 90's or 100 when my other daughter comes it will be in the 20's.

That's funny Lyn!!!

They were calling for a high of 77 for today, but they revamped it, and now will only get up to 73!!
64 with overcast skies...with light winds out of the east.
Opps! They just changed their minds...high today 75....light winds out of NE.....cloudy with sunny breaks!
68 for this evening with clearing skies.
57 for the low....winds shift out of the east....

friday was lovely and a nice drive for a trip to VT......sat we had some sunshine but mostly clouds and boy was it chilly for this time of yr. wore my fleece shirt the entire weekend, inside and outside. sunday we were supposed to get sunshine, well that never happened, it stayed cloudy all day and only 67. north of albany at the lakes got the sun tho, so hope it made their day!

We had the same weekend! Cool. moderately windy and only moments of sun....Blah! Winds stayed out of the east!

This morning the cloud cover is gone, and it is nice and sunny ....63 with light winds out of the NE.....humidity low at 45%.
72 for this afternoon with clear sunny skies....winds moderate out of the NE.
66 for this evening.....
57 for the low....winds shift out of the south.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back