What's the weather in your area? 2022 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

64 with mostly sunny skies.. light winds out of the east.
79 for this afternoon....humidex 84 ..with mostly sunny skies.
72 for this evening...humidex 79....
66 for the low tonight...humidex 73.....winds shifting out of the south...70% chance of thunderstorms.... 90% chance of thunderstorms tomorrow....70/84...
Temp and humidex readings for Thurs 77/88, Fri 82/93, Sat 86/106, Sun 86/106.....Hoping we get a few breaks next week....we'll see!

was supposed to be sunny this morning but looks like the rain is coming in earlier than tonight. very overcast. leaves are dropping all over my deck so we could use some good rain like they are saying. then sunshine and the heat is on starting friday. looks like 5 days of 90's. hope everyones AC is in working order. its going to be a wild ride!

My AC has been going for months. We were 100 yesterday and guess what it will be 100 again today. We had some clouds at dawn but they left when the sun came up. I have some shopping to do today so will do it soon. I do want to be in the house by noon.

Rains started last night and a LOT more is on the way all day! The humidity is going up so we should get some good thunderstorms this afternoon, evening and overnight....
70 with a humidex of 81...light winds out of the south with overcast/cloudy skies.
72 for this afternoon with a humidex of 84.....winds shift out of the SW....could see inches of rain especially during thunderstorms..
70 for this evening....humidex 82...
64 overnight...humidex 75....
Looking at humidex reading of 106 Fri to Mon!
Expecting to break, and make new records!

its the humidity that makes it so bad! its raining here and we need this rain. starting tomorrow the humidity will build up and so comes the 90's. with humidity we will be over 100. hope everyones AC is in working order. take care ron. be careful if you go out.

We finally got rain last evening...didn't last though!
70 with overcast skies....humidex 84....light winds out of the NW. humidity 91%...
79 for this afternoon with mix of sun and clouds....humidex 90....winds shift out of the SW.
73 this evening...humidex 85...
64 overnight....humidex 75....

Tomorrow 83 with a humidex of 93

So we no longer get 'heatwaves' but 'humidex events' and 'heat events'!

74 this morning already at 8am. the heat wave begins. they are still calling it heat waves down here. going to 90 today. humidity is already 79%, ugh.

75 with clear blue skies...humidex 90...winds light out of the west...humidity 77%.
84 for this afternoon...humidex 95+ ....light winds shift out of the SW...with clear skies......living close to lake Erie we should have lower temps...lake temp 67 and expecting SW winds!
77 for this evening...humidex 88...
72 overnight...humidex 82...wind shift out of the south.

Humidex readings will go up as the heat and humidity builds....throw in day time heating and the readings more then likely will go up!
Humidex readings 104+ for tomorrow, Sun and Mon....106 Tues and Weds.....

It looks like it is 94 out now. It was 99 at noon.
Wind SSE 14 MPH
humidity 43%
I feel sorry for anyone with high humidity and the upper 90's. At least our humidity is down this afternoon.

I feel sorry for anyone with high humidity and the upper 90's. At least our humidity is down this afternoon.
Lyn, even temps in the mid to high 80's with high humidity can be deadly...
I can only wish for low humidity!
77 with a few passing clouds....humidex 91......12 mph winds out of the SW...relative humidity 77%...
88 for this afternoon with a humidex of 106.....winds picking up a bit at 16 mph.....mostly sunny.
82 for this evening......humidex 99.......
72 for overnight ....humidex 88....

72 here this morning and heating up fast. humidity is already at 80% dewpoint at 65. going to be steamy but this isnt even the worse of it. that comes tomorrow and monday. the heat is on for the entire week. ugh

80 and partly cloudy but is going up to 99 or maybe 100 today
winds out of south at 11 mph
humidity is 78%
we are looking at 100 til wed. then a chance of rain for the fireworks

forecast for the next two days looks super nasty. 99 and with the heat index 105. the 90s will continue all week until friday. that will put a damper on alot of bbqs for the 4th of july celebrations.
in case I dont get on tomorrow, wanted to wish you a happy canada day Ron. enjoy!

it heated up quickly this morning, 80 by 8am and humidity was 80%. going to 99 and the heat index will be 105. ugh good day to stay indoors or play with water.

in case I dont get on tomorrow, wanted to wish you a happy canada day Ron. enjoy!

Thanks Woodie!
Yesterday was hot, today will be hotter!!
Already 79 with hazy clear skies...light winds out of the SW...humidex 93.
90+ for this afternoon with a humidex of 104+....winds 10 mph out of the SW coming in off the Lake...it will help to make it tolerable!!
82 for this evening with a humidex of 99.....
75 overnight ...humidex 91...no relief tonight...will have the fans running ....

Thunderstorms possible tomorrow right through til the weekend!

going to 99 today and with the heat index, even hotter. its already 75 here with humidity at 87%. another day where it takes your breath away.
we could use some thunderstorms here too but the weather guessers said that might not be a good thing since it could knock the power out.
cooling down little by little until friday. hoping you send some cool canadian air ron. we need a cool down.

Sorry Woodie!
No can do!
No cool downs this week, and probably not next week either!
This is expected to be the longest heat and humidity event ever recorded! Last record was 4-5 days!

79 already, with clear hazy skies, humidex 97....12 mph winds out of the SW....humidity at 75%.
88 for the high with a humidex of 108.....17 mph winds out of the SW....with thunderstorms possible this afternoon!
81 for this evening with a 99 humidex....thunderstorms possible....
72 overnight with a 90 humidex....fog developing!

It was 80 at dawn. 82 now but feels like 87 They are forecasting 100 for today again. It got up to 104 yesterday. I'm not good with the heat. You have to get up at dawn to do anything outside.
Wind is SSW 9 MPH Humidity is 68 and going down as dew dries up and the ground is baked to a hard piece of clay.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back