What's the weather in your area? 2022 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Really nice break from the HHH! Had to grab an extra blanket last night!
72 and partly cloudy!! ...humidity at 63%....humidex 79...light winds out of the NE.
75 for this afternoon...humidex 79 ....winds out of the north...
72 for this evening...
63 overnight....winds shift out of the SE.

Humidex readings start going up into the low 90"s on Friday....

Was 59 a few minutes ago...
64 with just a few clouds....sky is a deep clear blue...very light winds out of the north....humidity 52%.
Heading up to 79 with a humidex of 84....winds shifting out of the SW.
75 for this evening...humidex 81...winds shifting out of the east.
68 overnight...humidex 75...

Tomorrow we start to heat up 86...humidex 97....Chance of thunderstorms!!!

This week we are in high pressure We will have no rain for at least a week. I've been hand watering every evening to keep my grass and flowers from drying up.
Forecast 100-106 this week. Light breezes to calm. Abundant sunshine and few clouds.
the humidity ranging from 97% to 23%.
the word is H**

58 here this morning so nice and cool. had the windows opened all night and slept with a light blanket that I had bought in maine many yrs ago. today will be in the mid 80s with low humidity. the parties over tho starting sunday and into next week. all that nasty humidity comes back not as bad as a week ago but still humidity that I do care for in the least. this really has been a yo yo summer of weather. makes me wonder what august will be like. have a good weekend everyone.

The coolish dry weather comes to an end today! At least for awhile!
75 ...humidex 84 with light winds out of the south at 10 mph. Clear blue sunny skies.
86 for this afternoon with increasing humidity....humidex 97 with mix of sun and clouds.
81 for this evening with a humidex of 91 .... 13 mph winds shift out of the SE.
72 overnight with a humidex of 81....with 14 mph winds out of the SE.. could get some rain!

57 this morning and cloudy. going up to 83 today. tonight the rain comes in. heavy at times. expecting rain starting tommorrow til fri. it wont rain continuely just thunderstorms every day. we need rain but this is overkill. haha
have a good weekend everyone.

expecting rain starting tommorrow til fri. it wont rain continuely just thunderstorms every day. we need rain but this is overkill. haha
"They" keep calling for rain, but it doesn't happen!!! Calling for rain and thunderstorms for this coming week and really doubt we will get any of it!
Yesterday was awful! Even the moderate winds out of the SE was hot!!
77...humidex 86....winds continue out of the SE ...at 13 mph with higher gusts.. mostly cloudy!
82 for this afternoon ...humidex 91....partly cloudy...
77 for this evening...humidex 88....
66 overnight...winds shift out of the east....
This weather is irritating....woke with a migraine!!

Started to rain last evening and it is still raining/drizzling this morning....Had enough rain to fill my neighbors rain barrels to the top! More rain on the way!
66 with drizzle....humidity is at 97%....humidex 75....light winds out of the NE.
73 for this afternoon...humidex 84...mix of sun/clouds and isolated showers...winds shift out of the north.
70 for this evening...humidex 81...winds shift out of the south....possible thunderstorms.
66 overnight ...humidex 77....winds shift out of the SE.....thunderstorms possible...

Tomorrow it goes back up again...81 with a humidex 96....with thunderstorms!

I get headaches from the humidity too Ron. rained all night and more to come. humidity is sky high now. looks like more rain and humidity for the next week. yikes I want to hide under a rock! haha

rained all night and looks like mostly rain today too. the grass is looking much better now and all the flowers are happy. humidity is way up in the 70% so very sticky outside. have a good day everyone.

Another migraine morning! It is due more to barometric pressure....
75 ...humidity is at 80%...humidex 90! ...mix of sun and clouds....light winds out of the east
81 for this afternoon...humidex 95 ...good 60% chance of thunderstorms ...winds shifting out of the SE.
77 for this evening... humidex 93.winds shift out of the east....good chance of thunderstorms....we really do need more rain!
73 for overnight....humidex 88....with thunderstorms!

Woodie would you like to trade weather. We have had some really hot weather lately. I no longer go outside between 1-8pm. That is when it is extreme heat. It is between 100 and 109 or at least the 109 is todays forecast. But it has been 106 a ccuple of thimes this week already.

wow lyn 106, thats pretty toasty, we had that two weeks ago. 110 one sunday. horrible. stay inside and hide.
that thunderstorms off and on yesterday and hot humidity sun when it wasnt raining. rained all last night and now quiet but more to come, altho they are saying more sun today so that will make it real nasty. dont see a break here until this weekend. sure has been a hot july and has broken lots of records.

No thank you Lyn!
It was mostly cloudy yesterday and only had a few sprinkles....

73...mix of sun and clouds...humidity is at 88%....light winds light out of the south.....humidex 90!
77 for this afternoon mostly cloudy...humidex 93...light winds shift out of the SE....60% chance of thunderstorms.
79 this evening..humidex 90....light winds shift out of the south...80% chance of thunderstorms...
72 overnight...winds shifting out of the SW...humidex 86....70% chance of thunderstorms....

Well we ended up at 110 yesterday breaking all the records for Austin. Today is to only be 99. It felt nicer when I was out at 9. It is only 90 out now and the wind is out of the NNE at 10 mph. That could be why it feels nicer out. Humidity is at 51% Yesterday was unbearable when not in ac.

saw your area has had 100 for almost all of july Lyn. you can have it. thunderstorms today and not as hot only 75 but the humidity is way up there and zaps your strength. more rain and humidity for the next week. july has been a real nasty one this yr. hopefully august will be kinder to us.

Still nasty humid here! More boomers with heavy downpours possible today.
73...humidex 90...10 mph winds out of the SW...humidity 98%.
79 this afternoon ....humidex 93....16 mph winds out of the SW...mainly sunny but very hazy.
73 this evening ...humidex 86.....risk of thunderstorms...
64 overnight...humidex 75....thunderstorms possible as a cool front passes through....
Cooler temp wise for the next 3 days...it is wait and see what happens next week!

65 this morning and it feels coolish out but you can also feel the humidity. thunderstorms lateron. hopefully it will cool down like they said it will for the weekend with less humidity. tired of the windows all closed up with the AC on. next week will be more of the same, HHH. its fair week here and its always miserable that week. have a good weekend everyone.

No boomers or rain yesterday....just hazy and humid until the cool front passed through....had gusty winds most of the day.
68 with a few clouds.... light winds out of the west...humidex 77.
75 mix of sun and clouds for this afternoon...winds shift out of the SW...humidex 84.
72 for this evening.....humidex 81...thunderstorms possible...winds shift out of the west.
63 overnight .....winds shift out of the NW with isolated showers....

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back