Recent content by MorningGlory

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. MorningGlory

Flower Identification! Help!

Thanks!:D
  2. MorningGlory

I'm sorry, I had to take it with my phone and it doesn't take pics well.:oops: Nasturium? Huh, I wonder how it got there! Thanks!
  3. MorningGlory

What's the weather in your area? 2015 Edition

Partly cloudy but nice!:p
  4. MorningGlory

Advise wanted: Seedlings Covered by Mud

This has happened many times to me. I just gently wash them with some rain water. You also might try putting news papers around the area so the dirt won't splash up.;)
  5. MorningGlory

I need some help figuring out what this flower is. it popped up in my planter this year but I have never planted anything relatively close to it. Thanks to anyone who tries <3
  6. MorningGlory

Greenhouses for Mn

I'm really wanting to build a small greenhouse so I can garden year round(I know that probably sounds silly for mn). I love gardening, and I go crazy in the winter when I can't garden. How would I heat the greenhouse cheaply? It is often below zero.
  7. MorningGlory

Compost

Looking for composting container ideas! DIY is great since ready made ones are way to exspensive. I know many people just pile it on the ground, but I want it to be somewhat contained. Thanks ahead of time!:D
  8. MorningGlory

Mint and Basil

I am going to be growing basil and mint in pots this year, I'm wondering are only the leaves edible? If I dry them on the stems(like drying flowers) do I just use the leaves? Thanks:D
  9. MorningGlory

Indoor "Greenhouse"?

Thanks for the help! 50 seems warm when its below 0 outside LOL!
  10. MorningGlory

Indoor "Greenhouse"?

Living in minnesota means a short growing season. I don't have an actual greenhouse, so I start ALL my plants in my house in a window. They do all right, but I am wondering what ideas you can give me for keeping them warmer so they are healthier. The average temp in late winter/early spring...
  11. MorningGlory

Help with tree cutting?

Thank you!
  12. MorningGlory

Coffee Grounds

Lucky you! Coffee grounds are an in-between (not considered brown or green) for compost. Also, you can use it as mulch for your plants.
  13. MorningGlory

Help with tree cutting?

I am wanting to take a cutting from a maple near my house, and I am wondering if anyone knows of anything that can be made at home to help with rooting? I know about the willow tree one, but are there any others? Thanks. P.S. The cutting would be for a pre-bonsai. :)
  14. MorningGlory

Mountain Ball Cactus Help

I am thinking about growing one of these. What size pot do you recommend? What type of fertilizer? Thanks!:)
  15. MorningGlory

My Pork Chop Recipe!

Your welcome! :)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back