What's the weather in your area? 2015 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

woodstock -- I'm in Ohio ( few miles out of Cleveland,Oh ) Yesterday was a nasty rainy day ( heavy rains and lots of lakes I never knew were formed around town ):eek: Today is not much better -- feels like early Autumn ( Fall ) temp wise ,but at least it's not raining currently! :)High temp is somewhere in the lower 60's today. ( good day to watch some movies,read a book,listen to music or do some light cleaning ) :rolleyes: Anette seems to like being here so far. ( she told me that it's much nicer then back home where she lives ) - not sure if she meant it's because I'm here or not,but I'll take her word there :p ( I think Denmark is a pretty country from what I have saw being there - some difference,of course ) :) Anyways,many are dealing with rain,cool temps and winds as well -- hang in there,summer is still young and it's just gotta get better for us all as well!! :cool::):D:) Make it a Great Day,folks!!

55F with sunny skies, just a few high lingering clouds, light breeze out of the west.
Going up to 73 with a humidex of 81 by this afternoon!

finally some sunshine. yesterday was so nasty, cold and felt like november, instead of the end of june. 70 for today with sunny skies, but more rain to come in the coming days. wish we could kick this rainy pattern. summer is short enough and we waited so long for some good weather after this winter.

59 nand mostly overcast....might see some showers and possible thunderstorms this afternoon and evening, and into tomorrow morning!
High today 70F....

another lousy rainy cold day here. so much for summer weather. hopefully the rain will stop, the sun will come out and we can enjoy the holiday weekend. Id like to see something higher than 60!

It was clear and hot today with a high of at least 94 degrees. I didn't check the thermometer after about 3:00 so it could have gone a little higher.

still raining here, gloomy and dreary, and super wet. hope the sunshine comes soon. lots of flooding around here.

Have the remanents of the last system that went through here yesterday.....
63 with occasional passing showers....expecting to clear up later on this morning with a high of 73!
Should be clear this evening for the Canada Day fireworks!!!

hope you enjoyed your canada day fireworks Ron.
today was better, no rain, mostly clouds but it promises to get better tomorrow.

The weather guesser said it was 98 in Hillsboro and Aloha, both north of us about 20 miles. The thermometer at the front of our garage though said it was 103.

66F with hazy sunshine! Light breeze out of the NE.....warming up to around 73 this afternoon!

Having an Open House tomorrow afternoon 1 to 4 and hoping the weather will remain nice to attracked possible buyers to view the house!!!

78 and lovely here today. sunny, blue skies and a light breeze. its about time I say.
good luck with your open house tomorrow Ron.

It was slightly cooler here today. It was 101 degrees at the front of my garage. I think it was about 3 degrees cooler in town.

Awesome weather here! ( finally ):cool: Had a family reunion yesterday and was good too see some folks I haven' seen in years as well as introduce Anette to some of my family as well! We had a very wonderful day of getting to sorta catch-up with everyone too. Anette sure was a big hit with many of the folks in my family and she seemed to enjoy herself as well! :D:):cool: Today,looks to be another nice day weather wise and as it's the 4th of July,I made plans to go on alittle picnic with Anette and go see a firework display this evening. Happy 4th of July folks,have fun,yet stay safe.... !! :p:p

have a great time, Phil. gloomy and raining here this morning. the dry weather wont be here until this evening, hopefully in time for the fireworks.

57 with hazy sunshine, light breeze out of the SW.
Going up to 77 this afternoon with mostly sunny skies!

Think we have a buyer Woodie....he kept coming back and then went to get his wife and they spent a lot of time here.....they have 6 children!!!! He even asked me if I would rent from him for the first few months ....I had to decline that request and did do graciousl!

Got a phone call from a landlord about an apartment they want to offer me....going to see it later on this morning....it is a 2 bedroom for the price of a one bedroom!!!!!
Yesterday was a very strange amazing day how it all played out!!

Well we have had the hottest driest may and june ever.... have been breaking heat records for days now...we have so many forest fires burning all over, one is only about 2 miles out of town, the sky has been orange and thick with smoke for 2 days and ash falling all over everything. A fire fighter lost his life today, a fellow my husband grew up and worked with. he was supposed to be walking his daughter down the aisle this coming saturday :( I always wished we had weather more like California but I take that back now. We need our rain back!! unfortunately it doesn't look like it's coming back any time soon. they said this will continue till mid july at least. we are on severe water restrictions as well, and things are starting to turn brown out there. Thank goodness we have air conditioning that is cleaning the air in the house! the hospital is at capacity with people with lung problems. Today it really reminded me of one year we drove through Redding California when there was a massive forest fire going.

Ron thats wonderful news. Im sure those 6 children will enjoy the lake. and maybe finding an apt as well. its like you hit the jackpot over the weekend. I sure hope it all works out for you!

its going up to 88 here today, sunny and coolish now, but humidity coming up this afternoon.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back