What's the weather in your area? 2015 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

61F with rain! expecting it to clear up later on today!
We really needed the rain!
Going up to 71 with more thundershowers this afternoon!

had thunderstorms yesterday, but further upstate had bad thunderstorms/hail, power outages, and trees down. maybe a tornado went thru one area.
this morning is lovely. sunny, going to 82 and no humidity. wish I was at the ocean again. great day for it.

Very windy with thunderstorm and twister watches and warnings all afternoon.....expecting another round of possible development occuring with daytime heating!
73F with another round of clouds! Winds out of the south....shifting this evening out of the SW

A lot more pleasant today. it got up to 82 degrees and that is 14 degrees lower than yesterday. I drove over the mountain this morning to my favorite berry patch and picked 15 pounds of Obsidian Blackberries. I'm going to try and jam them tomorrow morning.

Had the occasional shower, but it was blustery most of the day....the storms missed us! Last night I watched the lightning display out over the lake......even say my first firefly!
61F with hazy sunshine....lots of high thin clouds....73F after the coldfront finally passed through early last evening..

71 this morning, sticky with 73 % humidity tho. going up to 84 today. rain north of here. we could use some more, but its not expected.

It was warm today but not excessive. It got up to 86. I can feel a little tingling on my arms so I got some sun on them. I had the sunscreen with me too but didn't use it.

61 going up to 75 with a high humidex of 86.....
Expecting rain and or thunderstorms off and on all day as the humidity increases!

We had a gorgeous day today but I'm not sure what the temperature was. I was in the kitchen all day making jam. I don't think we got out of the 70's though.

After yesterdays humidity and warm temps, and thunderstorms, we are a cool 57F...
Overcast with possibility of showers this morning, clearing this afternoon with a high of 72!

had thunderstorms last night. quite a light show too. its going to be 84 today and sunny. less humidity then the past 2 days.

it was 84 and gorgeous here yesterday, and another gorgeous day, before the rain comes in tonight. the perfect 10. sunny, nice breeze, and no humidity.

great day here yesterday! Today, ovecast with rain and thunderstorms on the way!
66F....going up to a muggy 70F.....won't be seeing any sun today!

Bad/nasty storms rolled though yesterday making it abit difficult to really do anything outdoors . ( those 3 things here too - Hazy,Hot and Humid as well as the upper 80's ) Today,is suppose to be like it was yesterday and by the looks of things,it has all the signs of being that way. The girl I have been seeing from Denmark ( Anette ), has a girlfriend over here in the states that she would like to go visit,so we might wind - up taking alittle trip there as it's on the rainy side. She told me she never went to an amusement park ever, so that's on our list of things to do while she's here as well as taking her out on my boat I have too. Been looking into a concert or so as well. ( spending time with her is just wonderful and glad she came to spend the summer with me ) :):cool:
Whatever plans hold for you folks,have a good one and I'll keep in touch as I can -- it's a pleasure,always!!

have a great time phil.
its a rainy monday and only 60 here, doubt it will go up much from there. we are to get alot of rain this week. too much for veggies.
have a super day everyone!

Super foggy here this morning....63F .....humidity is 100%!........73F for this afternoon with isolated showers....rain for this evening and overnight....
In all it will be a dark, dank, and drizmal day!

sunny earlier this morning, but gloomy now and more storms rolling thru. 60 at this time and not going up much from there.

last of the storms rolled in about 6 last night, followed by nice dry, humidity free air. its a lovely morning, 60, sunny and a light breeze.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back