What's the weather in your area? 2015 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

still waiting for the rain. lots of rain north of us but it hasnt made it here yet. its about 65 and humid with peaks of sunshine so far.

been raining pretty much off and on with winds out of the NE all day! 43F
The agents ae hving an open house and bbq this afternoon for people to view the house and property....they kicked me out until it is over 1-4pm......dammm wanted a hotdog before I left!!!

this morning was hot and sticky. I went to the nursing home to visit a friend, and when I came out I was in shock! it had dropped down to 50, with driving rain and wind. had to put the heat on in the car. crazy weather.

Ron hope they saved you a hot dog. Ive never heard of an open house with bbq. heck I want to go up there to look at houses! just to attend the bbq.

It rained all day here!!! And very windy too! Barely hit 42F!!! ...... with a nasty windchill!

Yes they saved me a hotdog, or 3, and ate with them after the last people left! 2 possible buyers...maybe....think we need to drop the price though to ensure a quicker sale next time!
I am so tired now! Neighbors were nice enough to give me some of their dinner before I left them at 4.....ned to cook some spiral noodles to go with the sausage and veggie sauce..even a small chuck of feta to add!!

great Ron. glad they saved you some dogs.

its pouring here. started last night with howling winds. 50 this morning and its going to rain all day here. sure feels chilly out. time for the raincoat I just got from LLBean.

- it's an inside day 4 sure ,feels like about April outside - Looking for the month of June to be sunnier and warmer then May ( but we have been lucky in this part of the world weather wise ) :) - yesterday was the 30th anniversary of a very bad tornado that ripped across these parts of the world - Whatever your plans hold, make it a great day and may your week be awesome as well! * glad ya got some hotdogs there Ron :cool::cool: ,Keep dry there Woodstock:D:D!! *

Our rain started last evening and has continued with varying intensity until now. The weather guessers are saying this will continue through tomorrow as well. The high temperature for today was 64 degrees and will drop about 10 degrees during the night.

it was a nice day yesterday and it will be an even nicer day today!
53F going up to around 75 with sunny skies.....

wow you lucked out with the weather Ron, it only got to 65 today, windy but sunny. should be warmer tomorrow.

We are still having occasional showers. I was in a heavy shower this afternoon coming home from the hospital. We have been staying in the mid 60s during the day.

Should be pretty much like yesterday, but more humid and possilility of thunderstorms later on today. ...high of 77, humidex of 83!

Been sunny and on the warm side here for 2 days in a row ( mid 70's to lower 80's ) They tell us that it will remain warm ,but we can expect some rain by the weekend along with some humidity. ( looks like I'll be outside mowing before the weekend sets in ):cool: Expecting Anette from Denmark to come in next week , she plans to stay the summer with me here. ( I will keep in - touch here as I can,I will be abit busy as she would like to see some parts of the US while she's here as well and I promised her that I would be her tour guide as she has no clue of some places she wants to visit ( neither do I ,but 2 heads are better the one sometimes ) and I'll see parts of the US as well! :):) -- I'm sure we'll do just fine! -- She loves just about anything so we will have no problem keeping busy !! --:D:):p Be in - touch folks,it's a pleasure,always.... Whatever your plans hold,have a Great One!! :):):cool::p:)

its 53 here this morning. the sun is still sleeping at 6am. Im hoping for good weather this weekend, Im heading up to MAINE! lobsterland!!
have a good weekend everyone!

It was 102 in McMinnville today and slightly less than that here in Newberg. I worked in the garden plot for awhile this morning before it got too warm. I think our high for the day was 99 degrees. It is 69 degrees down here in the basement.

had a great weekend, lots of sunshine, and the beach was lovely. did alot of walking, but home now and back to reality.
60 and raining this morning. super duper humidity, like pea soup.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back