What's the weather in your area? 2015 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

happy to say we have had some rain, not a lot, but better than nothing. and it is still cloudy, and some more showers forecast. the forest fire is now 75% contained so thats good!! the wind shifted again last night though and woke up to the smell of a campfire being put out...sort of wet dirt on a campfire. Yuck!! thankfully it's gone again now. Supposed to get back up into the 80's and sun by end of the week. normally I would be really happy about that.

It was yucky humid all day! Thundersorms moved in this evening but even though the temp dropped the humidity continues!

Been busy cleaning house to ready it for a walk through 5-6pm....it was awful with the humidity and at 5 no one showed up ...20 after 5 the agentarrived and viewed the house and property for her client, who couldn't make it!!! Doesn't sound great, but the agent didn't realize we dropped the price by 40k, so I feel the client will be modivated and come see the house!

we didnt get the rain yesterday. maybe today. its not too bad now, its about 68 with a breeze. the humidity is here but light right now. but will heat up lateron.

We had clear skies today with a high of 86 degrees. It wasn't too warm unless you stayed in the sun. A nice breeze came up in the late afternoon from the west.

weather the same as Randy.... a nice day to go out in the boat, and get stuck! fortunately we made it home safely, but hubby will have a very sore back and sore arms tomorrow from working so hard to get us home safely.

gloomy, grey and 75 here, humidity at 87% yuk. thunderstorms coming in. we could use a little rain. been promised rain for the past 2 days but nothing happened yet.

After all the rain yesterday we are in a cool down ! 63F high to only 73 this afternoon!
Start another warm up tomorrow....
Winds are a bit gusty out of the NE.
Going down to 59 tonight! Nippy after the heat and humidity we had!

The weather guessers were saying we got up to the mid 80's again but the thermometer at the front of our garage said it was 93.

57F with sunny skies....going up to 73 this afternoon.

With all the rain we have been getting the lake level is over 12 inches higher then it was the beginning to May!
Not much of a beach left!!!!

we never got the rain, but the cold front came thru, and its nippy here this morning with strong north winds as well. I had to put a fleece shirt on this morning. strange summer, its either hot and humid, or cool and windy. I prefer the cool and windy. but my tomatos prefer hot and humid. guess we cannot please everything haha. its great having the windows opened again tho.

We had a pleasant day today with temperatures all around us in the high 70s and one reported at 80 degrees.

Occasional light showers and 68F humidex 77F ...very muggy... going up to 75 with humdex of 91F this afternoon with thunderstorms possible!
Blah!

Had a showing last evening, with no offer.....had another one this morning...no offer!
Have another showing this evening.....crossing my fingers!

sunny here and 74. dont think its going up much from there.

I was hoping that family would jump at the opportunity to buy your place. good luck with the next showing.

73 and getting more humid! Calling for possibility of thunderstorms but probably won't happen!
85 tomorrow with a humidex of 100!!! Risk of boomers in the afternoon!
Yuck!

3 strikes! No offers......but one never knows for sure....they leave, go home and think more about it!

It was a warm day today but not too hot. It got up to about 85 degrees. Tomorrow will be about 10 degrees warmer.

70F with fog rolling on off the lake! Humidex is 86F
The fog should burn off later on this morning, and be partly sunny.
Going up to 82 with a humidex of 99F

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back