What's the weather in your area? 2015 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

its 72 here already at 7:30 and going up to 100 with the heat index. no breezes here today. no cool down until the weekend.

86F with a light breeze out of the SE with a few hazy clouds. Humidex is 97F and going up with daytime heating!!
Going up into the 90's inland with a 100+ humidex!!!
Cool down starts slowly tomorrow!!!!

After yesterday's we are cooling down a bit!
70F going up to 79 with a humidex of 90F!!
Thundershowers are in the forecast for today!

Still very much on the hot /muggy/ sticky side here with temps. in the mid to upper 80's ( almost 90 in some areas ) We had alittle rain over night but it was not enough to really talk much about. Today,looks like a warm day with highs reaching the mid 80's. ( back on the water we go on my boat today and will have alittle picnic with Anette as well -- awesome company there ) :) I took sometime off work for awhile but sadly,this will be my last week off and it's back to the work shop . ( so,we will work around that there as best we can as Anette will be going back to Denmark the first week in Sept. ) - the time is going so quickly! - Anyways, everyone have a Great day and whatever your plans maybe, be sure to smile often - life is so much better when ya do!! :cool::p:):D

still the same here Phil. we are expecting a thunderstorm lateron with canadian air to cool us down....thank you Ron!
its been brutal the past two days. humidity is like pea soup today. hoping those thunderstorms come fast so our humidity can go from 80's to 50's.

Yes it is cooling down slowly but will warm up again later on on the the weekend then another cool down next week!
Had a windstorm here yesterday....lake level rose over 2ft and literally cleaned the beach of a build up of algae!!!
Calm this morning and a clean beach!
63F going up to 81 this aftrnoon with sunny skies! Cooler tomorrow with a high of 77 with a 40% chance of showers...

Start moving to my apartment tomorrow morning with help from friends and family! Moving all the boxed and bagged things tomorrow morning!
Monday the furniture will be moved, again with friends and family!
It is all coming together, and pray that it doesn't rain, especially on Monday!!

our cool down came thru last night, thank you Ron. feels much better out there. much less humidity, and sunny this morning. the humidity will come back next week for a few days, then back to a cool down. summer is flying by now.

its gloomy this morning and thunderstorms might roll in, then the sunshine comes back. the humidity is up a little, but last night was great sleeping weather.

good luck with your move Ron, hope things go smoothly for you.

Thanks Woodie! All the boxed, bagged and loose things I won't need until Monday was all moved over! Not a cloud in sight!
I'm exhausted! Got to meet the new 4plex owners...nice people!
Had a better look at the apartment and it needs some work and repairs, but not bad..kitchen cupboards need cleaning before I put things away...got lots of time after we move the furniture over on Monday! Then the cleaning and unpacking begins....

77F with a nice breeze off the lake! Low humidity.....might get up to 81 this afternoon!

Beautiful morning here with a 64F .....going up to 83 with chance of thunderstorms later on with a humidex 0f 91!
004.JPG

beautiful pics Ron. glad your stuff is over at the new place. you have lots of time to clean, sort and put away things. good luck!
a gorgeous weekend here, sunny with little humidity. this morning it was 59 when I woke up. so refreshing, but it warmed up nicely to 84 each day.

70 already at 8am this morning. going to hit 90, then thunderstorms come lateron to cool us down again.

70 and humidity is 78 already. going to be a hot sticky one. the thunderstorms never came this way, but north they brought hail. more thunderstorms today.

59 here this morning and sunny. finally the humidity broke. great for me, not so great for my tomatos

It was pretty hot here in Oregon for the two weeks we were gone. It was even hotter in the Sacramento Valley. The hottest day was 108 degrees which broke a previous record of 106 degrees.

we had that weather last week. boy was it nasty out. today was spectacular! wish everyday would be like todays weather. 85 with a nice breeze, blue skies and little puffy clouds, low humidity.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back