What's the weather in your area? 2015 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

wow thats pretty hot for this time of yr Randy. we are getting steady rain this morning which we really need. then another cool down. its been a short summer here. mostly high 70's and low 80's except for those three weeks of 90's and humidity.

Glad ya got yourself moved ( or stuff moved over to your place,I should have said ) :) - Wish ya the best!! - Temps. here have been in the mid to upper 80's and the ground so rock hard now because of very little rain. We finally had a rain storm yesterday ( much needed ) but sadly, we are rightback to where we were temp wise today and the rain we had,really seemed like it was not much to write about. ( it helped some plants and the grass ,I'm sure.... ) Anette will be going back to Denmark the 22nd of this month ( the time with her went so quickly there ). I have made us a reservation for afew concerts to take in and been out on my boat with her taking in some picnic breakfast and lunches. She was interested in wanting to see if she could mow my yard with my tractor afew weeks ago. - So I gave her tractor lessons on mowing as she never drove a tractor -- she did awesome at mowing and that helped me too as I done some trimming with the weed wacker and push mower ( got the yard done faster time wise too ):p --- she later wanted treat me to dinner --- Woodstock,sounds like your weather is finally going to become nicer for ya there!!:):cool:
Randy,93 degrees yesterday eh? Hang in there best ya can -- We will be wishing for that warmer weather again in afew weeks from now!! ( not so fast there,Phil --- ya hear me dude! ) :p:D Have a Great week folks and remember to smile,life's to short too frown!! :):):)

glad your having fun with annette Phil.
its sunny this morning with humidity that is a bit high but coming down little by little.

I didn't check the thermometer until 7:00 PM and at that time it was still 90 degrees.

another nice day here today. was a bit chilly this morning, but it warmed up to 78 with low humidity. thats coming in soon.

nice morning, a little on the coolish side, but it wont last. going up to 85 today, with maybe a pop up thunderstorm and lots of humidity.
hope everyone has a good day.

We had clouds and a couple of showers today. The high temp of the day was 80 degrees.

its cloudy this morning. rain is in the forecast, but the humidity has also gone up. will be almost 90 they say. we are in for a long week of 90's this coming week, YUK!

Nice day today with lots of clouds. We saw 7 hot air balloons in the air when we left for breakfast this morning. I didn't check the temperature today but I don't think we got much past 80 degrees.

oh I would love to see the hot air balloons. bet its beautiful. next time try to get a pic for me. thanks.

its like pea soup here. first the heavy fog this morning, now just grey and the humidity is about 80%. yuk have another 5 days to get thru until clear air again.

going to be a nasty week here. its already 70 at 7am with 70% humidity, and going up into the 90's. wont be fit for human or beast today.

got to 92 yesterday and the humidity was about 77%. very steamy. today will be the same. not looking forward to going outside.

I'm Back!!!
Hi Bobby and Hi Randy! It has been a long 2 weeks not having internet....but I am almost all settled into my new place!!

Had one doozer of a thunderstorm around noon! The skies turned black and the rain came down in torrents! The lightning was spectacular and ongoing for a good half hour!
We had inches of rain, and luckily no flooding!

The poor guys who arrived shortly afterwards said they drove right into the storm to get here......so happy that they made it through, and came to install a brand new satellite dish for me....it's their latest model, so I shouldn't have any problems with connections unless we have another thunderstorm...that is!
I could not go wireless like I had at the lake because I am surronded by forests here and they could'nt get a signal from the nearest tower!

Now to whack somemore spammers!!!

73F with a humidex of 88.....going up to 81 with a hmidex of 95.....thunderstorms possible later on today!

OMG Ron, so glad you are back. was worried that something happened to you. Randy has been holding down the fort for us! thank you Randy!
super hot and muggy this morning, still no rain, so going out to water the garden. at least I had some toms ripen in this hot spell.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back