What's the weather in your area? 2015 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

was 84 today with some humidity, so felt like a summers day for sure. expecting rain, and hope that happens, but it seems to be going more north of us.

We had some scattered clouds and moderate temperature. I think we topped out at about 82 or 83 degrees today.

had some rain last night, which we really we really needed. sun is coming out now, still very humid, but that should go down lateron. we are expecting 85 today.

Been a very cool and cloudy day. ( feels like Fall ) :eek: We could really use some rain though!! Dealing with an empty home of sorts as Anette went back home to Denmark. ( she left Sat. morning -- have not heard from her yet though,but I am sure I will soon ):D We had a great time when she was here and the time sure went quickly!:):(:) combined Anyway ,I see Nancy popped around here --- been awhile since we saw a post from her there -- welcome back and hope all finds ya well!!:cool: Have a great week folks and remember to keep smiling bright it makes many wonder just what your upto or why your smiling to begin with as well!!!! :p:D:)

Our air was more clear today than yesterday but there is still some smoke in it. Our high for the day was 84 degrees and we had a few clouds but not many.

those fires are terrible, so much land lost as well as homes.

59 this morning. low humidity. today will be 80, so a beautiful day in store for us.
enjoy everyone!

Hi Phil! Nice to see you here!
Another cool day here with partly cloudy skies.
63F and might hit 66 this afternoon! If the sun comes out maybe higher!
Looks like the heat will slowly return by the weekend!!!

It was in the mid 80s again today but my wife and I spent the afternoon and early evening at the hospital while our granddaughter had abominable (abdominal) surgery.

chilly morning at 57. sunny tho and it should get to about 80 today. the HHH's are coming back sunday and next week.

Bit warmer this morning! Still overcast with some sun popping out every now and then, and not as windy as yesterday.
66F....might get to 68....72 for the high tomorrow! Warming up into the 80's by the weekend!

gorgeous day here today, about 80 with lots of sunshine, and a light breeze. should be the same for the next two days, and the HHH comes in for next week. we do need more rain as well. I see several toms turning red now. about time!

I think it got up to 87 degrees today but I'm not sure. I am sure it reached at least 86 though. There were a few clouds in the sky but mostly sunny today.

57 this morning, a bit chilly, but its warming up nicely. total sunshine and low humidity. will go up to 80 today!

A toasty 73 and mostly sunny this afternoon with the occasional gust of wind bringing in the warmer more humid air expected tomorrow!

We had a shower during the night last night and are supposed to have more rain tomorrow. The daytime temperature was in the low 80s and it has been quite humid.

another lovely day for us over here in the NE. tomorrow starts with the humidity and higher heat. today will be about 80.

64 with clearing overcast......73 with a humidex of 82 this afternoon with partly cloudy skies.
Nice full moon last evening!

73 with hazy sunshine! going up to 77 this afternoon with a humidex of 93!
Could have isolated showers due to the unstable warm airmass and daytime heating!

that heat and humidity is here now. its cloudy tho so that should keep the heat down, but we are expecting 90's most of the coming week.....
so far its 79 here and gloomy.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back