What's the weather in your area? 2017 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Another sunny day. Winds are very light!
25F
Going up to 36 so there will be more meltdown today....
Clipper moving in overnight with a mix of snow and mostly rain.
Dropping to 32 overnight.
Rain for tomorrow with a high of 36!
Shouldn't be any snow left by tomorrow!!

waiting for the clipper to come thru. if we warm up it will be rain, otherwise more snow. yesterday, st paddys day was lovely. sunny and 45. you could actually feel the sun on your face when you were outside. we need more of those days and higher temps. I look at the window at those piles of snow 30 feet high and wonder how long they will be around. ugh we so need spring and thats supposed to happen in a few days.

32F with light snow falling!
Got around an inch....not expecting much more before the temp rises, then it will turn over to rain.
Very light winds out of the SE.
High for this afternoon 37F with rain.
Rain changing back to mixed precip as the temp dropps to 32 overnight.
Not expecting anything major before the clipper moves out of our area.

34F and overcast.
Winds are light out of the north.
37F for this afternoon....winds shfting a bit out of the NE.
Expecting variable cloudiness....
Dropping to 30 overnight....

happy spring!! we got just a dusting of snow on sat night with the clipper. it was coming down heavy at first, then away it went. phew..
got to 40 yesterday so there was some melting but we have a long way to go. no rain or snow in sight for the entire week. maybe we will get more melting.

I see you will be busy this morning Ron!

Yes Woodie! They posted a whole lot more crap then the usual!

34 and heavy overcast skies.
Very light winds out of the south.
41F for this afternoon.....might see some sun for a change.
Rain moving in for this evening with very light winds out of the SW...
Fog and 36 overnight..dropping to 34 by early morning and fog.

Happy Spring everyone!!

was a lovely sunny day yesterday for our first day of spring. today will also be the same.. about 45 to 50 and sunny.....then it drops way down. this weekend doesnt sound very nice either.

see you will have another busy day Ron. they really are coming out of the woodwork now. haha

Didn't see any sun yesterday!
Didn't get any rain last evening!
And yes! All the spammers are out in force! .Not as many as yesterday though!!

Sunny and 36 with no winds!!
Heading up to 45 and possibly higher this afternoon...with sunny skies and light winds out of the SW.

Then the cold returns, 16F tonight, and 28 for tomorrow!
Warms up again by Friday.....

sunny and super windy here this morning. only 22. dont think its going much higher. if only the wind would stop. they are talking snow again for this weekend. yuk

see a few more of your friends around today.

....I wish they would simply disappear....and they will when I zap them!

14F last night......
19 now with brisk winds out of the north. ....windchill 5F!
28F for the high this afternoon...sharp contrast to the high of 47 yesterday!
At least it will be mostly sunny!
Dropping to 19 overnight...

Looks like the warm/mild temps will be back with rain Fri through to Mon!

same here Ron. 17 this morning. sunny today and a bit warmer, then rain/snow/ice mix for several days. Im so anxious for better weather!!
I am enjoying the longer daylight tho, so thats one plus.

Need a change! This friggen cold is getting to me!

19F with heavy frost on the rooftops!!!
Sunny with just a hint of a breeze out of the NE.
Warming up to 34 this afternoon with winds shifting out of the east.
Dropping to 32 this evening then 34 overnight.....could see some mixing of wet snow then rain overnight.
Rain for tomorrow ...Sat, Sun, Mon, and Tue!
It least the temps will be staying above freezing low to mid 40's and lows in the mid to high 30's!

Im with you Ron. Im so sick of being cold.
grey and 20 here this morning. snow rain, mix for 4 days. ugh. the temps will get up to low 40's so maybe the snow part will be rain, but still the gloom and lack of sunshine doesnt do anything for me. we should be in the 50's now and we are no where near that yet.

Warming up!!
39F this morning with cloudy skies with very light winds out of the SE.
46 for this afternoon with winds shifting out of the SW at 21 mph!
Rain. rain rain for the next 4 days....

Not too bad this morning with only 35 spammers to whack...a few are mutiples using the same IP address!

Didn't get the all day rain they promised!
It got up to 57F by last evening!
By 11:30 thunderstorms moved in along with torrential downpours....pretty much rained all night, and it is still raining this morning

Temp dropped slowly all night.
37F with heavy cloudcover and rain, heavy at times...winds out of the NE.
Expecting a high of 39 this afternoon with rain...
36 for the low tonight with rain...

wow 80 we wont see that until june. lucky you. drizzling cold rain today. feels more like jan than march.
only 35 spammers???

raining this morning, but ice storm in the mtns. Im glad I dont live there anymore or I would be trapped. have a super sunday everyone. hope your weather is better than raining and 40.

Hi Lynn! Wow! 80F..could sure us some of that heat!!
The system has been slowly breaking up and most of it is staying to the north....had way too much rain, but the rain isn't finished with us yet!
37F going up to 52 with warmer air moving in from the south!! About time!
Partly sunny this morning, but clouds moving in this afternoon with showers, and rain overnight....then showers tomorrow.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back