What's the weather in your area? 2017 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Loving this Zero Spam!!

Got up to 65 yesterday with sun and clouds.
The Texas Low started dumping rain around 9pm last evening.
Dropped to only 50 last night....rained all night...got around an inch.
52 this morning with mostly cloud cover....looks like we might see some sun....
Temp dropping a bit to 50 with showers for this afternoon.
45 with showers this evening, with clearing overnight with a low of 39.
Next Texas low moving in late Weds.....rain Thursday into Fri.....
Spring is finally taking hold!

raining here and 40 today. wont see sunshine until tomorrow afternoon, then more rain for thurs and friday. but I see that sunday starts a warmup here. Im liking what Im seeing so far. 70 for monday. bring it on!!!!!

looks like your on a roll now Ron. zero again.

Love the freedom!!

43 with overcast skies....with very light winds out of the north.
5o for the high with partly cloudy skies.....winds out of the east.
Showers and light rain starting at some point this evening.
...looks like we will be seeing inches of rain from this vigorous Texas Low....
Rain changing over to wet snow on Friday as a wrap around coldfront passes through.

pouring rain here and they expect flooding. all the rivers are so swollen from all the rain. after tomorrow tho we will have 5 rain free days which will be a plus and it will be warmer too. woohoo

looks like you lost your asian connection Ron. good for you.

46F with heavy cloud cover.
Light winds out of the NE,
High 46....
Rain expected at any time now and it will be heavy at times.
Expecting up to 2 inches of rain over the next 2 days... and they are calling for flooding in low laying areas, rivers and streams.
The rain will change over to wet/slushy snow overnight and into tomorrow with strong winds.
Temp will slowly drop down to 34 by morning...37 for the high tomorrow.
Nice thing is that the snow won't stick around for long!

Rained all day yesterday....had a bit of flooding....
Rain changed over to snow last evening as the temp dropped to just below freezing --and snowed lightly all night.
Everything is white this morning with around 2 inches of snow.
Still snowing with some blowing.
32F... will be warming up to 41 this afternoon with light rain/wet snow mix....
Dropping to 30 overnight...
Looks like a nice and warm weekend.....

we had heavy rain yesterday afternoon and last night along with some thunderstorms and lightening. this morning is gloomy but quiet with more rain coming this afternoon. then starting tomorrow we get better temps with sunshine. they are talking 70's and maybe 80's on monday and tues. that would be a nice warm up.

All the snow is gone! Good riddence!
34F with clear sunny skies!
Light breeze out of the west....switching from the SW this afternoon.
High 45..maybe higher for this afternoon with clear skies....
37 for the low tonight...

all our snow is gone too. even the stubborn black piles. today its supposed to go up into the 60's. that will be nice. right now we have pretty blue skies and light wind. yesterday the wind could of knocked you over.

45 with mostly sunny skies.
Going up to 57 and probably higher this afternoon with mostly sun.
Light winds out of the south....with the winds off the lake it will be a bit cooler then inland....
Low 50 overnight!

got up to 70 yesterday. I unpacked the deck furniture and lateron sat outside with a neighbor that came by. enjoyed a blueberry margarita in the sunshine. what a treat to sit outside again.

Got up into the mid 60's yesterday....would have been warm if we didn't have light winds coming in off the lake.
It was wonderful anyways!

Going up into the 60's again today with stronger winds out of the SW as a systms moves in from the mid-west.
Thundershowers are in the forecast for this afternoon, evening, overnight and into tomorrow as a second system moves in.
63F already....

yesterday we had 77 and what a glorious day it was. wow didnt even want to go to work but was stuck there for the day. today it will be 83 then the curtain will close tomorrow, rain. it always rains when I have to take piper out. ugh time for shots tho, so she has to go.
enjoy the nice weather everyone!

Had 3 thunderstorms pass through last evening....they were moving fast, were very intense, dumped a lot of rain in a short time..but didn't last long.
The 4th cell died out before it arrived and just dumps a bit more rain....

50F with some sun and clouds...becoming more cloudy later on...
52F with a second system moving in....this one won't last long..mostly isolated showers...
Temp slowly dropping overnight with a 41F by morning...

43F with cloudy skies....
Light winds out of the west.
Going up to 50 this afternoon with party cloudy skies...winds out of the SW
Dropping to 37 overnight....light winds out of the north....

its raining here this morning, but still 60 outside so it feels like a spring day. supposed to clear up by noon. gee I hope so thats when I have to get my cat outside into the car. think it will drop more tonight as I heard the cold front is just to the west of us. it can take its time getting here. haha

34 with hazy sunshine....very light breeze out of the NW..
Very light winds shifting out of the south this afternoon...with a mostly sunny 45.
37 for the low tonight with winds shifting out of the east.....

Showers on the way for Saturday, with isolated showers on Sunday.....in the upper 50's....

cool this morning, not sunny and nice like the past few days. only going up to 57 today. showers are on the way over the weekend now. boy that forecast went from lovely to yuk!

have a wonderful holiday everyone. easter or passover whatever you celebrate enjoy!

Happy Easter Woodie, and to all others who pop in occasionally...

46 with clear sunny skies!
Going up to 55 with sun...might get higher!!
Dropping to 45 overnight....
Just very light winds all day out of the NE...

Rain moving in mid day tomorrow...

65 today and sunny. didnt expect it to get that warm today. I did have some windows opened this afternoon for fresh air. rain is coming in tonight tho and lasting thru sat. I hope that easter sunday turns out ok. I wanted to bbq. have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back