What's the weather in your area? 2017 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

sunny here this morning but brisk,, the heat went on earlier. its going up to 60's this afternoon then rain comes in tonight.

Already 52F with mostly cloudy skies....light winds out of the north.
Going up into the high 60's and maybe into the low 70's this afternoon.
Rain expected to start later on this morning...winds shifting out of the SW.
Thunderstorms are possible as the temp goes up.
Showers this afternoon, tapering off by late afternoon, with possible thunderstorms.
Winds expected to get gusty by evening...

Happy Easter Everyone

63F with cloud and sun....winds out of the SW.
Temp dropping a bit this afternoon with scattered showers ....
Dropping to 43 overnight.....

48F with clear blue sunny skies....light winds out of the NW.
Going up to 50 and probably higher this afternoon with light winds out of the SW.
Dropping to 37 tonight......
Next rain event Weds, Thurs, and Friday....

we got to 80 yesterday for easter. what a glorious day we had. nice to get the bbq working and sitting on the deck to soak up the sunshine.
hope everyone had a super easter. more rain here for the middle of the week. gosh we dont need anymore rain around here.

Glad someone is getting the warmer temps!!

Frost last night under clear skies....sun burned it off quickly!
37F with clear sunny skies...light winds out of the east....
Going up to 52 this afternoon....
Dropping to 46 tonight....

Just one spam to whack this morning!

yesterday it got to 70, but it dropped over night, this morning is only 46. a bit brisk but a lovely sunny day.

you are really lucking out with those "pests" lately Ron.

54F with heavy rain falling, ....and that will be our high for today, as well as our low for tonight!
It's coming down hard!!!
Light winds out of the SE...
Rain expected forthe next 2 days!
Clearing up on Friday.....

No pests this morning!
Wonder how the last one snuck through?

no pests again. I didnt see the one yesterday.
says rain for today but its not until tonight now. sunny now tho and 44. going up to 60 today.
enjoy!

It is 80 degrees this afternoon with a chance of rain. Oh chance of rain has dropped to 10% so probably not. the humidity is down to 58% and the wind is 8 mph out of the SSE.

raining here for 24 hours now. nothing too heavy just persistant. will rain into tomorrow. sure would be nice to see the sunshine on sat when I got to the big apple. (NYC) (I call it the rotten apple haha)

Hi Lynn...Hi Woodie!
We are in for it today!
Rain, torrential downpours, severe thunderstorms, strong gale force winds....are taking aim at us!
46F going up to 50 and probably higher as the warmfront moves in....winds out of the NE shifting out of the west this evening as a coldfront passes through....
So far it is the calm before the storm....
...should start late morning/early afternoon...
Should be an interesting day once the fireworks start!

Yesterday wasn't too bad....had more then an inch of rain through.

46F with overcast skies....expecting clearing later on this morning.
48 for the high.....light winds out of the SW.
39 for the low tonight.....
The next 5 days look pretty good with warmer temps each day.....

we had rain yesterday, and thunderstorms last night. I slept thru them tho. today was 55 and drizzling. thought I had moved to london! the rain is on the way out and this weekend will be semi gloomy semi sunny. looks like 80 on wed, but thats a long way off.
have a great weekend everyone! enjoy!

Happy Earth Day!!

43F and cloudy, with moments of sun this morning!
Winds are light out of the North....
52 this afternoon with more sun then clouds.... very light winds continue our of the north...
41F overnight with winds shifting out of the West....

45F with clear blue sunny skies...light winds out of the SW...
59F for this afternoon light winds out of the SW..
Dropping to 37 overnight with light winds out of the north...

sat I went to the city. lots of celebrations for earth day, lots of plantings. it rained all day so that was a bust, but the rest of the day was fun.
yesterday we had sunshine, the first sunshine Ive seen in days. it shot up to 70 so another day to have all the windows opened. today will be the same, sunny and about 70. the month is flying by.

Time is going fast this month!!

46F with sunny blue skies again! Just a few clouds out over the lake.
Calling for a high of 57, but it should go into the low 60's with the sunny skies, and not much wind
Very light winds out of the NE.....
Dropping to 46 overnight....
Rain moving in for Tuesday....

48F with showers....light winds out of the NE....
55 for this afternoon ...cloudy with sunny breaks...possible isolated showers.
46 overnight with fog....light winds shift out of the east....

raining today and more tomorrow. time to build an arc. too much rain this month. today was 57 and felt more like fall then spring. after the rain tomorrow tho, they promise us warmer temps. 70's and maybe even some 80's. Ill believe it when I see it. I just want to see some sun for a change!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back