What's the weather in your area? 2017 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

This is so nice! No spams to whack again this morning! Makes one wonder what happened!

Got up to 55 yesterday afternoon. didn't get the rain promised and was clear most of the afternoon...but stated raining late evening.
46F with heavy overcast skies and raining..... should taper off with showers...
52F this afternoon and partly cloudy.
Low tonight 39....

wow lucky you Ron.

raining here still. its been raining for three days and Im ready to build an arch. haha.
off from work today, its my birthday .....going out to lunch, and do a little window shopping.

another rainy day here. rain this afternoon and gloom this morning. ugh so tired of rain I could scream. sunshine maybe tomorrow and back to rain this weekend.

Been listening to the spring peepers the last couple of evenings...love hearing the froggy chorus....sure sign of Spring
46F with overcast skies!
Going up into the low 50's again today...
36 for the low overnight.
No rain until Thursday/Friday

No spam this morning!!!

32F with clear blue sunny skies!
Going up to 43 this afternoon with some cloudy periods.
Faint breeze out of the NW shitching out of the north this afternoon.
Dropping to 34 overnight.

A Texas Low will arrive late tomorrow and linger through Friday.
Could see a fair amount of rain here...snow and freezing ran to the north.

sunshine this morning when I woke up. what a treat after 4 days of gloom except for that little sun that we got monday afternoon. going into the 50's today which will be nice. what wont be nice is that they are talking the "S" word on friday morning.

see you got a reprieve today Ron!

another reprieve Ron. lucky you.
sunny and 29 this morning. its going up to 50 today with less wind and more sunshine. then the curtain closes. about 2am to 4am in the morning, the snow comes in. we will get anywhere from 2 to 4 inches. geez I thought this junk was done by now. maybe its just an april fools joke!

Another no spam day!! Woohoo!
Got up to 50 yesterday...was super sunny for most of it!
36F and might see 39 this afternoon....
Rain moving in this afternoon with light winds out of the east.
No snow here with this system just rain!
37 overnight...and 45 for tomorrow....might see a total of an inch by the time the system moves out late tomorrow...

your on a roll this week Ron! woohoo
raining here so avoiding the snow. its all west and north where its colder. its 35 here this morning. we not in the clear yet tho, it will drop tonight and we might see it yet. all of the blizzard snow is gone tho. have a good weekend everyone!

So nice to come here when there is no spam to whack!

I was wrong yesterday....it started snowing around 11am and it lasted a good 2 hours until it changed over to rain...got around an inch of wet snow!
The rain, heavy at times quickly melted it all!

Winds out of the NE....shifting out of the east this afternoon then out of the north this evening
41F with rain, heavy at times.
43 for this afternoon with heavy rains....tapering off this evening.
36 for the low tonight.

Have a good weekend!

Rained all day yesterday, heavy at times!
This morning, heavy overcast with showers....
Very light winds out of the north.
41 for this afternoon with clouds and sunny breaks...
Winds light out of the SW..
36 overnight...

Happy April 1st to you too Ron. we had rain all day yesterday and hail when I left work. my car was covered in ice by 11 and we were to get snow but the temps stayed too high and it went back to rain. so no snow here. lots more rain to come during the week tho. we dont need anymore rain here.
glad the spammers are giving you a break.

Spam free again!!!

37F with (finally) sunny skies!!!
Heading up to 43 with sunny skies!
37F for the low tonight.....

52 for the high tomorrow!!

freedom at last, but you know they will be back Ron. haha

finally sunshine and its almost 55 today, so a lovely day. so nice to see the sunshine again, but we wont see much of it this week more rain for us. ugh

Think the flow of crap has been nipped at its source!! Seems no one with an asian IP address can register on the forum....

43F with a Texas Low on its merry way!!
Mostly cloudy this morning...rain moving in this afternoon...could be heavy at times...
Should hit 52F this afternoon..
Low of 48 for tonight....

nice move. that ends that crap for you.
was supposed to be sunny but its cloudy so thats a disappointment. 36 so thats better than last week for the start of the day. rain is moving in tonight and they said it will be alot of rain, maybe 1.5 inches. we dont need anymore rain so I might think of building an ark soon.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back