What's the weather in your area? 2017 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Interesting, it was 52F last night and it is still 52 this morning!
Heading up to 57 this afternoon with isolated showers...maybe!
Mostly sunny with some cloudy periods.
Clouds have been moving very slow yesterday, and notice the same for today.....
Very light winds out of the south...shifting out of the SW later on today....

had lots of rain yesterday, today woke up to sun, but its clouding over now, so looks like more showers today.
happy mothers day!

Had just a few light showers last evening and that was it for the rain....
Got up into the low 60's yestrday, and looks like pretty much the same for today...
57 with clear skies with the usual clouds out over the lake...
Winds out of the NW shifting out of the west this afternoon.... with passing isolated showers...
Low for tonight 46...
Definite warm up this coming week....

Bought some geraniums, and a clematis 'Nelly Moser'.
Planted the clematis between two ash trees which we need to cut down.(One is still alive ,but is showing sad signs of dieing from emerald ash borers)... The dead one is now down and left 15ft of trunk and will be planting some virginia creeper to grow up and cover the trunks......should be an interesting effect.....will also train the clematis up the 2 trunks....
Planted the geraniums in 2 long planters.....

I also bought some geraniums for pots. one pot in the front and one pot on my deck in the back. they do so well in pots. we iked out a sunny mothers day until 6pm when we had showers then all night. this morning its 55 gloomy and we dont expect the sunshine until lateron. very muggy out.
starting tomorrow we will heat up and it will more summer like with 70's 80's and even a 90. so once again we went from winter to summer and skipped spring.

I see our friends have left us alone Ron. how lucky are you!!!

Been some time since the last spammer showed up!!!

50F with clear sunny skies....light winds out of the NW....shifting from the west this afternoon..
Heading up into the 60's this afternoon....with sunny skies!
Calling for a high of 82 with a humidex by Weds!

thats great news, esp for you.

50 this morning at 7am, and going up to 76. so the start of some great weather for us finally! its about time I say!

48 with no winds this morning...isolated showers possible..
Mostly cloudy with high clouds....expected to clear later on this morning...
63 (possibly higher) for this afternoon with showers....clearing this evening....
59 overnight.

Hi all! Been going through a lot of traumatic family stuff, so have not felt very social. We have had one of the coldest wettest winters, then spring ever! Today is so cold we got our woodstove going again. It is still only 50F maybe getting up to 55 today. The weather guessers gave us high hopes that warmth and sun are on the way tomorrow right through the ling weekend. I sure do hope they are right!

well if thats true Ron thats wonderful news about the spammers. good for you!

we got to 70 yesterday and today will be 88 so a toasty one. went from a wet cold damp spring to summer. will have one more day of 90 and then back to 70's which will be nice. thats supposed to last for one week. not much rain either. Ill take it!

I've been watching your weather Janet.. just plain nasty/weird!!!

Already 68F... going up into the 80's this afternoon!
This will be our first mini heat wave of the season!!!
Expecting some moderate winds out of the SW.....could see thunderstorm cells develop by late afternoon....

I'm in Shawnee Ok. today. I've been here since early Sat. morning. It is 78 here tonight. I think I'm going home tomorrow. Hope I don't have to drive in rain but it is what it is. We had a thunderstorm last night and beautiful weather today. No where near the tornados last night.

get home safe lynpenny.

day two of our heat wave. 93 today, so the second day of high heat. thunderstorms later and then a cool down to more seasonal weather, 70's. boy it was hard sleeping last night, so had to break down and put the AC on for a while.

Have a safe trip Lynn!

73F with some gusty winds out fo the SW....expecting 21 mph + winds this afternoon.
The lake is keeping us cooler then inland....glad for that cooling effect.
Should get up into the low 80's.....
Could see some thunderstorms develop later on this afternoon with damaging winds!

Dropping to 50 overnight and only going up to 55 tomorrow....

The mini heat-wave is over with!!
Wasn't too bad yesterday with the winds coming in off the lake...only got up to 74....
When the coldfront passed through late yesterday we didn't get any rain or thunderstorms due to the lake effect....
Those inland got the wild winds and thunderstorms and possible twisters....
I sat out last night and watched the lightning display out over the lake...it was pretty intense....the last of the storm cells cleared out by midnight...

52F with clear blue skies.
Going up to 59 partly cloudy skies.
Light winds out of the NE.
Dropping to 50 overnight...

our mini heat wave is over as well. broke last night with thunderstorms. today will be pleasant and in the high 70's. its looking pretty good for the next week with a few thunderstorms and an even heat in the 70's. have a great weekend everyone! enjoy!

got to 88 yesterday and humid, but as the day went on the humdity went down a bit. last night dipped down to 40 with a chilly breeze from the north. had to get up and close the windows. what a difference. today in the 70's but its super cloudy so Im thinking some rain.

50F this morning with mostly sunny skies.
59 for the high again this afternoon with periods of clouds.
Winds are light out of the NE.
Rain moving in by late evening... with winds out of the SE....

They are sayning El Nino will be back at some pont during the summer....

Thunderstorm rummble through earlier this morning.
Dropped a fair amount of rain.
57F with heavy overcast skies....light winds out of the SE ..shifting out of the SW overnight...
Expecting rain off and on all day..
Warming up to 61 + this afternoon with high humidity making it feel a lot warmer.
Low tonight 55 with rain clearing out by morning.
Could see an inch of rain before the system moves out.

Saw my first hummingbird yesterday and came close to greet me...she checked out all the plants I have on the balcony....was probably one of the same hummers from last year!

a fairly nice weekend. gloomy mornings, then sunny afternoons. yesterday it didnt get that warm. low 70's. this morning back to gloom and we are expecting rain this afternoon. havent seen any hummers around here, but julie has seen them in NS.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back