What's the weather in your area? 2017 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Hi Lyn, stay cool...

Slept in this morning! Woke with the start of a migraine....sure sign we are in for it....calling for a stormy weekend starting today! Looks like Sunday won't be too bad..
72F and overcast...humidex 84...light winds out of the SW..
75 for the high with thunderstorms...humidex 88.
Doubt if we see much sun today...
66 for the low with an 82 humidex...
Another yucky for sleeping like last night!

Had numerouus thunderstorms last evening and overnight! Lots of good rain fell!

72 with some sun, haze and clouds...humidex 82 ...with light winds out of the west.
Hard to say what the temp will be this afternoon with the mix of sun and clouds....
Thunderstorms possible this afternoon and evening.
Low tonight 61 as the cool front settles in!

Had a few periods of rain late yesterday afternoon....

Quiet day weather wise.
59f with clear blue skies....light winds out of the NW.
73 for the high with an 82 humidex...winds shifting out of the SW.
63 for the low tonight...

sat morning was very yucky and it was super humid in PA at my cousins house. she had all the windows opened so I lived with the heat. it did cool off at night tho and with the ceiling fan I was ok to sleep. sunday the wind shifted and there was a northern breeze to cool us down. sunny and perfectly lovely sunday for my drive home. we had fun and visited several wineries in her area of PA.

Dawn,
Sounds like you had a good time!

Today it starts to get warmer again..more humidity then temp wise!
66F with high thin clouds..humidex 75...with light winds out of the east.
77 for this afternoon with a humidex of 86....winds shifting out of the SE....mix of sun and clouds.
63 for the low tonight....winds out of the south...

I thought they said on friday that this week would be rain free and coolish. they lied again, thunderstorms last night from god knows where and more thunderstorms to come later and pea soup humidity today as well. ugh I think we are getting a cool front from you Ron again sometime this week tho.

Sorry Dawn, it won't be much of a cool front, ...just a degree or two lower! That is still enough to trigger thunderstorms...
We are heating up too!

70F with mostly sunny skies for now...humidex 79.
77 for this afternoon with a humidex of 90....thunderstorms possible...temp could get higher depending on day time heating
66 for the low....humidex 73....

Thunderstorm with torrential downpour around 1:30pm yesterday....then another downpour an hour later.....and another around 4pm...then the clouds moverd out....got around 1/2 inch of rain...just too bad it wasn't over a longer period! The humidity was just plain nasty.....

63F on the cool side of the cool front....light winds out of the north...
Mostly sunny with some high clouds....going up to 75 with a humidex of 86 ...winds shifting out of the NE.
68 for the low with light winds shifting out of the east overnight....

cooler this morning so all my windows are opened again. a light breeze too. it will be pleasant for tomorrow and then we heat up again. looks like next week will be high humidity again so august is going out with a bang.
have a good day everyone.

Cool this morning at 63F earlier....68 now with a humidex of 79..
Hazy sunshine with layers of high thin clouds....winds out of the ESE.
79+ for this afternoon with a 93+ humidex.....
Rain and thunderstorms developing this afternoon as the temp and humidity goes up....
Low 73 for tonight .... humidex 88 with rain and thunderstorms...BLAH!!!

Now that is HOT Lyn!!!

75 with sunny clear blue skies.
Humidex is 91
Probably going up to 78 with humidex of 94 this afternoon,,,depending on daytime heating...
Low tonight 64.....
Expecting winds in the 22 mph range....out of the SW..

not for me Lyn. our summers are hot june july and august and thats enough for me.
pea soup humidity today and all the windows are fogged so are my sunglasses when I get into the car. rain all day too. havent watered my garden much this summer. we have been in a rainy pattern since april. hope it doesnt continue or we will have too much snow for me.
hope to have a sunny weekend but we shall see.

rained yesterday afternoon. this morning is sunny and like pea soup again. we were to get a cold front come thru but he hasnt yet. what are you waiting for Ron. send it over!

No rain yesterday....it was HHH though!!!
Cool front passed through last evening!!
Had lots of clouds later afternoon but no rain..not even a drop.
It's just a few degrees cooler, but definitely drier.
68F with a 77 humidex....mostly sunny with a few clouds....winds light out of the west.
75 for the high with the chance of thunderstorms this afternoon.
63 for the low....

Then it heats up again tomorrow!!!
Humidex back up into the low 90's!!

Nice day yesterday with low humidity.

72F humidex 86 with clear sunny skies.....light winds out of the west.
80+ for this afternoon with a humidex of 90+.
Winds shifting out of the SW....
70 for the low tonight ...humidex 81....

cool air came thru, this weekend (thank you Ron) it was nice to get some relief from that blasted HHH. but it will come back today for two days and then cool down for the rest of the week. we are getting closer to fall as well, so the HHH doesnt have much time left.
have a good day. lots of talk about the eclipse. hopefully some of us will get to see a little of it. my aunt down in greenville SC will get a terrific view and she is all ready with her glasses and such.

Today will be the hottest with high humidity!
77F with a humidex of 90 and it is only 9am!
Light winds out of the SW with sunny skies and high thin clouds.
81+ this afternoon with a 97+ humidex...with light winds.
73 for the low tonight..humidex 86....
Once we get through tomorrow the temp drops off and the humidex will be moderate

got to see some of the eclipse yesterday. several people at work had those special glasses so that was cool. looked like a halloween moon . turned all black and there was an orange crescent inside. looks like oregon got a good one and wyoming too. my aunt in greenville SC had a good one too with total darkness.
pea soup today with humidity and will reach 88 today. ugh thunderstorms lateron tho and canada my friend will once again send me some cool air. the rest of the week looks lovely. will be great to open up the windows again.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back