What's the weather in your area? 2017 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

pea soup today with humidity and will reach 88 today. ugh thunderstorms lateron tho and canada my friend will once again send me some cool air. the rest of the week looks lovely. will be great to open up the windows again.
Yes Woodie! It's on the way! Batten down the hatches it could get messy!
Aweful humidity last night...difficult trying to sleep, even with the fan on!
Already 79F with gusty winds out of the SW...humidex 93..mostly overcast with moments of sun...
Going up into the 80's with a humidex of 95+.....the air pressure is heavy..... I feel a migraine coming on!!
Thunderstorms called for this afternoon and could become severe with strong winds, could become gale force during thunderstorms!
Once the cool front passes through temps will drop to 61 overnight with low humidity!
72 for the high tomorrow with light showers...

We missed most of the storms yesterday, but did get a good solid rain in the evening as the cool front passed through....
61 with sunny skies and low humidity! Winds are light out of the west.
Should get up to 70 this afternoon with a 77 humidex...possible lingering showers.
Dropping to 57 overnight...with light winds out of the NW...

we too missed the bad thunderstorms as they stayed all north of me. but we did get the rain and the cool down. thank you ROn.
nice day today, sunny low humidity. the lows this week will be in the high 50's so nice sleeping weather again and windows all opened.

55 this morning and refreshing. going up to 80 today. liking the cooler mornings, and warm afternoons. but you can feel fall in the air.

Same 55F!! We are in to cooler drier air for another day!!
Great for sleeping....had to close the windows before going to bed last night!
Light winds continue out of the north and NW....
66 for the high with possible isolated showers...
Down to 61 tonight!
We'll be back to temps in the low to mid 70's starting tomorrow...

57 here this morning and the sun is up. its going up to 80 today. another beautiful day with little humidity. we will get a bunch of these types of days until next tues.

prayers to all those in the path of harvey. looks like he is going to hit big and leave plenty of rain.

Had some drizzly rain yesterday afternoon....just enough to wet everything!
55 with sun and clouds this morning ...very light winds out of the north.
70 and sunny this afternoon with low humidity....
61 overnight.

54F with hazy sunshine.
No humidex readings.....
Very light winds out of the north....
Warming up to 70 again this afternoon with sunny skies.
63 for the low tonight...
Warming up to 75 tomorrow!

Looks like Harvey is, and will have, a devastating effect on everyone in its path.....they are already calling it a 'Historic" hurricane!
This is one very scarey hurricane!

have a cousin in austin. not friendly with her so wont know how she made out until I see her in sept at my uncles memorial service. he passed this week.
beautiful day here today. was a tad chilly this morning but warmed up fast to 74. nice warm breeze right now but thinking I will close the windows lateron.

My condolences Dawn.

It was chilly yesterday with the easterly winds.....temp hovered around 68...

63 this morning with lighter winds out of the east with hazy sunshine and a few clouds.
Hopefully it will get up to 73 this afternoon with mostly sunny skies, and a humidex of 79....the humidity will be building!
Winds shifting out of the south overnight with a low of 64...humidex 70.

Here to tell you we still have rain and wind. We have had some stiff breezes and we are over 8.5" of rain since the hurricane hit landfall. We are needing the rain but hey the ground will be saturated at some point and not take anymore.
That said we have not had any flooding in my part of Austin not to say it isn't flooding downtown. We have a high rise on 2nd st. that is loosing sheets of glass.
Predicting 10-15 inches by the end of the storm. but that will not be for several days as the hurricane harvey isn't moving. It is stalled out near Victoria, Texas I believe. air temps are in the lower 80's.

Lynn happy you are ok so far. my cousin probably is as well from what you said. please take care and keep in touch with us so we know your ok.
Im seeing horrible destruction on the weather channel. prayers for you state! like the song goes, GOD bless texas.

chilly last night here and my kitty was back to cuddling and on the bed again. lovely warm afternoons tho, so Im loving this cooler weather.

Glad you are ok Lyn!
Thank for letting us know.
Horrendous amount of rain and damage...hard to fathom what the people are experiencing with this hurricane....

64F this morning with light winds out of the SE. Humidex 70.
Should get up to 73 under hazy sunshine ..humidex 79.
66 for the low tonight...
Looks like we won't be getting anything warmer than 73 this week...we seem to be locked into a cool pattern.

55 here this morning and only going up to 69 today. cloudy so thinking its from the storm. we are not to get any rain but you never know.
so much devastation down there. reminds me of katrina. take care and check in lyn so we know your ok.

64F and partly cloudy...light winds out of the south...shifting out of the NE this afternoon..
Might get up to 72 this afternoon..humidex 77....
Winds shifting out of the NW overnight ...low 61...

Might get the remnants of Harvey by the weekend....if it moves NE....Heavy downpours possible...

was chilly yesterday with no sunshine. went down to 53 last night but warming up to 78 today. nice and sunny outside.
have a good day everyone. I havent heard of any remnants from harvey but we are to get some rain on sunday morning.
rain in NYC yesterday and think that was from harvey.

57F with sunny but hazy skies.
Light winds out of the SW.
73 for this afternoon with a 83 humidex.
61F for the low tonight with possible showers.

Yesterday was the warmest day this week! Now it is downhill.
61F with rain clouds....with a few moments of sunshine.
Winds are light out of the north, clouds out of the east.
64 and mainly sunny for this afternoon...
Dropping to 50 overnight.

HAPPY SEPTEMBER 1st!!!
52 when I got up!
57 now with partly sunny skies with light winds out of the NE.
Should get up to 64 and maybe a bit higher with mostly sunny skies this afternoon,,,
54 for the low overnight....

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back