Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. Redfishergurl

White flies!!!! Grrrr

I'm using the Tapatalk forum app on my iPhone so forgive me if this question has been asked before - I'm sure it has. I have a serious whitefly issue and I can't seem to shut them down. I've tried a vinegar, water, and baking soda solution and it doesn't seem to make any difference. Any other...
  2. Redfishergurl

Arachnophobia

Okay so I know how good spiders are for the garden. But you must understand the pool cage horror that I walk into everyday. Not delicately spun orbed webs, but massive cottony webs of doom filled with giant brown wooly spiders, two inch long black and yellow striped ones, and long strings of...
  3. Redfishergurl

Sedum, Bacopa, and Portulaca - what's the difference?

I really hope someone can explain this to me lol and hopefully provide a couple pictures - are Sedum, Bacopa, and Portulaca all related? How are they different? No real need to know, just genuinely curious :)
  4. Redfishergurl

My First Veggie Plot Journey

Today I started the pre-planning for my first in-ground vegetable plot! I am temporarily living at my parents' house so I have been wary of creating anything too permanent, partly because of all the immobile work that will be put in, partly because my parents aren't too keen on digging up their...
  5. Redfishergurl

Very proud!

I know it's not much but I am so proud of my little container garden! It's grown in leaps and bounds in only a few months :)
  6. Redfishergurl

Plumeria

Does anyone know where I can get plumeria seeds? Has anyone had success with them? Also, I'm interested in how I may propagate cuttings from a plumeria tree....any ideas? Thanks!
  7. Redfishergurl

Hi from Florida!

Hi everyone! I'm from Southwest Florida, been container gardening for about a year now. I don't have land unfortunately so I feel kind of limited to what I can do....I am also looking into having a native garden. Just wanted to introduce myself and looking forward to learning from all of you!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back