Happy New Year To All

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

kinnika

Happy New Year to all of you. New Years in thias house we go out to supper with friends or family then come home and watch the New Year come in on TV. What about all of you anything special?

My wife will probably stay up until midnight or a little after. We will be going out with the senior citizens from our church to dinner also. That is from 5:30 to 7:00. I will be sleeping when the new year rolls in. LOL

Wishing You All a Happy New Year!
Out with the old, and in with the new!
Will be definitly staying home this evening, and we'll watch the festivities on TV!

Happy New Year everyone.
Going to a friends for dinner then will probably be home before midnight and watch the ball on tv before all the drunks are on the road. Sure don't like to be on the road after midnight on NYE

Happy 2o11 guyz!! :D

Me and some friends are going to the big NY bash at the Pulse!! :D They'll have awesome bands, DJs, and free cokes!! They said it will be the best NYE party in Oklahoma!! Except no liquor cause it's a teen club but should be tons of fun anyway!! :D
Hope you guyz have a really bomb NYE!! :)

Cris wanted to stay in.( she is getting stronger and stronger by the day YYYAAAYYY ) So,I went out and got us some munchies and rented acouple movies. We both will probably be asleep as 2011 shows itself here!! :D Happy New Year folks and may it be the best 1 we ever seen!!!

Happy New Year
to you all. We are going out to eat with the neighbors. We do this every New Year's Eve. We are only going a couple of blocks away to a nice little Mexican place. We are all getting a little older now so most of us will be in bed long before 2011 gets here.

There's nothing like spending time with friends and family! MTM and I are staying home but someone may be setting off fireworks later. MTM will prolly be asleep since he was working today. We have fajitas and rice for dinner so THAT should cinch the evening. I so enjoy all of y'alls friendships and kindnesses and to Bob for continuing to have this site. Happy New Year,ALL! Curbie :)

Attachments

• Mice__Congo_line_prv[1].gif
    Mice__Congo_line_prv[1].gif
    10.9 KB · Views: 304
  • nilpf03.gif
    nilpf03.gif
    12.5 KB · Views: 313
  • smellflwrs.gif
    smellflwrs.gif
    14 KB · Views: 314
DH ,Shane & I will be home this evening..watching a movie..have some "munchies".

Later DH & I may have a drink.... or 3 ;). I like my Tequila..lol.

Tomorrow we will have brats & sauerkraut

HAPPY NEW YEAR GF ♥

Oh, that's right ~ sauerkraut and pork on New Years Day. AND DO NOT forget to feed the birds on New Years Day(for luck) and someone told me to put money outside your home to welcome in prosperity. We're all going to be happy, wealthy, and full! Curbster :)

Happy (belated) New Year, Prowl! :D
It's 2o11 in England now!

I'm a half hour late for England new year but... lol! :eek: Hope all you guyz are having an awesome time cause I will be soon! I think I'll go check out the tequila in Ohio later... :p
Btw, we always do blackeye peas and cornbread for New Years luck!

Really ~ I have black eyed peas (or are we talking ♫ ? :) ) Prowl, I didn't mean to miss you. I hope you had some fun and enjoyed! Happy New Year towards England ~ Curbie

Ring out the old. Invite in the new. As we say goodbye to one year, we can look forward to the hope and possibilities of another one.

Happy New Year to all my GF friend's.:)

Happy New Year to all my garden "buds"!
Had champagne with my boys last night and yesterday was hubby's birthday. Was nice to sip the bubbly with the family and watch the snow fall. I know, I'm a cheap date but its the little things that bring much joy.
O.k. Curbster...now I'm going to go throw some change in the snow!!!!

I put a penny on a brick, Late Bloomer. Happy belated birthday towards your husband. I had someone give me a birthday cake today and mine was on 12-27! Just rock on! Maggie, that's a beautiful avatar. Curbster :)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back