Hello All

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

jimmi328

Hello All,

Great to be here. I finally bought a house (South Florida) with a spacious back yard after being cooped up in a 1 bedroom for the past 5 years. I’m ready to get back in to gardening bigger and better than ever before.

Jim

Welcome to the forum! :D There's tons of info here on everything and the members are totally friendly and cool. :)
Lucky! I wish we lived in Florida too.

Welcome Jimmi good to have new folks join us. Jump in and have some fun with us. Get your hands dirty.

Hi Jim,
Welcome!
Glad you found us! I am so jealous of your south Fl season. I am central Fl ( North of Daytona , south west of St. Aug). I look forward to seeing more of you around the forum.

Welcome Jimmi glad to have you on board. Jump in and have some fun....good luck to your gardening journey.

Welcome aboard Jimmi , get those hands dirty with us all and hope you find yourself enjoying this place too! Welcome once again!! :p:)

Welcome Spearmintman!
I don't think you will have any issues growing mint providing that your soil is good. Mint can be extremely invasive and grows rather quick.

Simple rules for mint, partial shade to full sun, well drained soil with organic matter. Go light on the fertilizer as you can actually change the taste of the mint ;) it absorbs the fertilizer so rapidly

hi spearmint man just plant it. it grows so fast. and it will take over any space you give it.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back