Meet the Monkeyshines

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

when they GOT to the park, Horace was nowhere to be found."ELTON, YOU are dummer than Dumbo!" Think where else Horace would go. I KNOW...

Elton with his big brown eyes looking kind of sad. Petunia~ do you think you can go without me? ELTON! WE'RE A TEAM ! They headed off to the lake when they heard Horace yell.......

(This is not part of our never-ending saga here but it IS related. When I went to get new glasses the other day, there were only 2 employees and they were great. This shopping center is under renovation ~ sometimes it sounded like an airplane was landing. Then I said,"AM I AT THE DENTIST?" The 3 of us had the giggles. The gal asked,"Did you ever teach school?" yep "OH YOU can teach Shawn about raising kids b/c they just had a baby." So I got to see pics of 3 week old Sebastian Lawrence Gibbons. Shawn said,"My in-laws call him Larry and I hate that." MY EYES lit up and I said,"GIBBONS are MONKEYS, Shawn ! YOU call him MONKEYSHINES ~ or you can shorten it to 'Chiner' " He was laughing and Christina said," THAT is perfect! Shawn has a Monkeyshine!" We have nicknamed a child :) Curbie )

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back