Meet the Monkeyshines

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

(you go Chiner ~ you go Chiner ! MONKEYMAN ! Poor kid :) I have to go tomorrow to fetch my glasses so I will ask Shawn what he is calling Monkeyshines. BET he says,"Monkeyshines".)
OK, back to the plot: As Petunia entered the showroom to test drive her Accura, the sales person asked, ""WHO does this ELEPHANT BELONG TO?" oh.... Elton....I asked you not to come in. INSTEAD of the Accura, may we test drive a......

( I just got off the phone with Shawn GIBBONS and he said,"HE LOVES being called Monkeyshines! WHAT a GREAT IDEA ! He giggled and giggled. )
Elton, can up get up on a flatbed or are you just going to flatten it. Mr. SalePerson, can we try something else? Instead of a Flatbed, maybe Elton would be more comfortable in a ....

Elton could I ride upon you ? Maybe we'll find Horace along the way. Elton, can you smell with that trunk? Man, Maine with lobster :) Let's get a map and head first to . . . . .

we're not really sure how to get to Maine. Elton, can you read ~ oh, that's my job. We need to stop by Home Depot to get me a ladder. I wonder where Horace is? Do you think he went to visit Uncle .....

Elton said,"but I can't look up b/c I don't have a neck and elephants can't look up". Do you know where Uncle Engilbert lives? I think he lives in . . .

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back