Newbie today from Scotland

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

I wish they would leave the time alone, but no one listens to me. LOL The upcoming change usually isn't hard to deal with, but the one in the spring always takes me about a week to start feeling right about the time.

But don't we fall BACK in the fall? I am telling you. I WILL be careful, Ron! Thanks for hte recommendation. Geez... more broken toes are on the horizon. :) I can hardly wait for snow! Curbie

Welcome to the forum! :D And thanks for sharing those awesome photos of Austria and Scotland in your blog. And no probs with time, lol. I'm getting that British summertime already ended since your only 5 hours ahead now. Australia's prolly 16 hours ahead now. My brain operates in time zone mode, lol. I have a lot of internet and real-life friends in the UK, Australia, and even one in New Zealand. Lauren (my best friend and go-to for awesome bands) lives near Manchester and Bex lives in Leeds.

Great thread for Heucheras too. :D I def wanna grow some here!
Hey Curbz, ignore all clocks! :) You already fell back enough, lol!

And Gday to you to Wombat mind you wish it was better as I said its dreich a real scottish word.

Mild but misty damp and horrible looking now like rain .

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back