What's the weather in your area? 2013 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Cloudy with low humidity for today!
64 going up to 74 this afternoon.
The clouds are expected to clear out....

rain and high humidity today....sun is out making it tropical here......a cold front from canada is coming lateron.......hurry up Ron, I hate the stickyness here.....

thank you Ron, the cold front came thru during the night and its quite refreshing outside this morning......sunny and 59.....going up to 75...you can feel the fall in the air ......this was a short summer this yr.......

You're welcome Woodie!
Went down to 49F last night!!!
63F only going up to 70!!!
.....tomorrow it starts warming up again!
Should have summery weather again by Friday!

Same as always here in Texas, sunny skies and hot temps. It is 94 here just before lunch. Will get up in the 100's by evening. Have a very slight chance of rain today. got my fingers crossed.

only got to just 70 today, clouded over and rained a bit, now just showery. lows only getting to about 60 at night, so very comfortable weather. reminds us that autumn is right around the corner so time to get the new woodstove put in the livingroom, the fireplace is just not very efficient!! and some major insulation work in the crawlspace.

only 73 today and super windy.....really felt like fall.....but warmer weather is on the way .....back to 80's by friday.....yes, soon we will be having the heat on....I hate to think of that bill.....

56 this morning.....but no wind .....which is a plus.......going up to 73 again.......it should be alot warmer than this.....its the dog days of summer, but this yr.....august has been fall like instead.....

The heat is coming back Woodie!
75 for today with increasing humidity!
79 for tomorrow ....up into the 80s for most of next week!!!

Still no rain. The rain got to within 20 miles from me but alas it did not get here. We have a little better chance today and it isn't to get to 100 today. I think they said 98 would be the high. Yeah not in the hundreds.

the heat did come back Ron.....85 today, no wind, no humidity.........just a 10!!! I could take this weather all yr round......

Looks like summer is back after 4 weeks of below normal temps!
63F going up to 77!
It was super yesterday, just the heat without the humidity, winds out of the SW!
Looking out over the lake this morning, we can see the humidity in the air, with not much air movement!
Winds are expected to be light out of the SW later on with daytime heating....

a beautiful day here today.....sunny, 85......no humidity.......gotta love it......still its more like fall......

just got back from the Woodstock fireworks.....60 and the fog is coming in, the moon looks blurred.....heavy fog tonight......glad Im home now...

70F going up to a muggy 77F
Light winds out of the SE!
It'll be a repeat of yesterday but with hazier skies

It is 88 this morning and going to 97 today. It is cool here lol. Can't wait for Aug to be over.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back