What's the weather in your area? 2013 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

We have a sunny but windy day (again) Supposed to get to about 64° but b/c of the winds, it doesn't feel like it can reach 64°. Have a nice day everyone.

It is 42 this morning going up to 79 this afternoon. There doesn't seem to be any wind and the skies are clear and sunny.

It is getting warmer here but still fairly cool at 50 degrees. The sky is overcast and the forecast is for occasional showers. I am hoping they are really occasional as I would like to change the implement on the tractor to the tiller and possibly tear up the garden a little. The plants in the greenhouse are popping up and that always puts a little 'spring' in the step.

It is 51 going up to 75 this afternoon. I still have the backyard to mow so glad it will be nice again.

32F and very windy...
Partly sunny.
Had a dusting of snow last night and expect more in the coming days.
It's still winter, but spring is slowly coming.
Most of the ice is gone on the lake.
The ice banks along the shore are slowly being eroded away by the wave action.

We have another nice day today with an expected high in the mid 60's. There are still clouds in the sky and the weather guessers are calling it filtered sunshine.

I'm sick of winter!!
Had a dusting of snow overnight...
25F
Might get up to 32F this afternoon with partly sunny skies!

Today will be pretty nice until later this afternoon when the clouds start rebuilding with showers coming by evening.

Ron you can come down here. We only have about 1 or 2 days of winter but it does snow a little every 10 years or so.

Thanks Lyn!
I'll be fine once all the ice and snow is gone!
I love spring summer an fall!
Just, after last winter that didn't happen, I was spoiled!

It is a beautiful day and I need to get ready to go shopping with my daughter. She is in town this weekend.

Thanks Lyn!
I'll be fine once all the ice and snow is gone!
I love spring summer an fall!
Just, after last winter that didn't happen, I was spoiled!

We have had a winter like that this year, and I know we will pay for it next year and I will be disapointed. We had a few good days at the beginning of the week, nice enough to have coffee out on the deck and pretend we were down in Monterey :) but although it's been pretty mild the rest of the week, not even the heat on in the house for a couple of days, it was pouring rain. The Pineapple express from Hawaii. Not it's back to no rain, but overcast, and cooler. We will be planting peas this weekend though.

It's supposed to be Autumn but after all the rain and cyclonic winds we've endured it's nice to see some sunshine....83F here today!

We had a windy but sunny day today. It really was kind of cold. We're supposed to get rain for 3 days. Oh, joy :) Curbie

It's sunny!
25F
Going up to only 32!
Snow storm for tomorrow!
Hopefully it will be last we see of winter!
The ice banks along the shore are slowly melting and I'll be happy to see them gone!

Well, it was suppposed to rain the last 2 days and we didn't get a drop. Today is cloudy but tonight we're supposed to get rain & then snow (?) SO, :) I don't have a clue what it's supposed to do! Maybe we'll have an earthquake or a hurricane. Curbie

It topped out at about 81 this afternoon and it is still 72 now. We are to be warm and dry till wed. We will see if we get any rain. I'm enjoying these nice days but spring break is over and I have to go back to school tomorrow.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back