What's the weather in your area? 2013 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

The weather has been really nice here until today. The temperature dropped and is expected to drop to 29 degrees tonight. We had cloud cover this morning, but that cleared and the sky is cloudless tonight.

35F with overcast skies..
Rain moving in this evening and into tomorrow with rising temps.
43 for the high this afternoon....54 for tomorrow..

56F with a moderate wind blowing out of the WSW!
Now the temp will slowly slide back down to around 30 overnight, with a high of 32 with scattered flurries for tomorrow!!

30F
No wind... heavy overcast skies.
Not expecting much in the way of snow, might get a dusting tonight.

WOW 2 feet of snow.......hope we dont get that for a long time......this morning is was raining and 50......temps dropped this afternoon,
now at 9pm the rain has turned to snow......we are supposed to get several inches.....

We've got 2 small dogs(puggle and daug), and its so cold that they can't walk outside 'cause it freezes thier paws! We have to put baby socks on thier feet so they can walk! Its SO funny to see! They look so cute!LOL

It has been really cold here the last couple of nights but nothing anywhere near as cold as Minnesota. It was down to 21 degrees last night. I don't think it will get as cold tonight though. It was raining awhile ago. It is presently 41 degrees here in Granite Bay, CA.

29 this morning. This is way too cold for us. I hate subbing when we have inside recess. Not warming up where I want it but will be warmer next week. We had ice on Friday morning so school started 2 hours late.

heard texas was getting some ice, and planes were all delayed.....glad your ok......

woke up to some white stuff this morning......it warmed up to 34 tho, so alot of melting......tonight it will drop into the teens.....and be bitter cold with wind tomorrow.......brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sounds pretty nippy out there morningglory......

we had a dusting of snow last night, the roads must of been icey this morning, because schools are delayed......I dont have to go anywhere until noon......the temps are rising now.......its 30.....

It was a very noisy night with the gale forvce winds, and they will continue all day!
Had a trace of snow last night but that disappeared quickly as the temps rose above freezing.
36F and that is the high for today as the temps start to drop this afternoon..
Expecting a mix of rain and wet sbow later on...

MG, we used to have a member that was also from Minnesota and she would post temperatures like that too. It can get cold here in northwestern Oregon also but nothing like what you experience. I have seen it drop down to 7 degrees here but that was back in the winter of 1968-69. We are at 14 degrees here now with an overcast sky. Snow showers are forecast for later this evening with freezing rain forecast for tomorrow. I'll not be getting on the roads tomorrow if that is the case.

Randy, be careful out there! My dads been a truck driver for more than 20 yrs. and I know all to well how bad freezing rain can be! Last year, we had 2 days of melting temps, then a day or two of freezing, then a day of freezing rain.... It was BAD! You couldn't take a step without almost hitting the ground! LOL.

18 with a windchill of 3... might get up to 23 with a windchill of 9 this afternoon.
Mostly sunny with winds out of the west.

grey and gloomy here with some snowflakes falling.......34......and the artic air is coming in tonight.....not looking forward to that at all...brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back