What's the weather in your area? 2022 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

It is 72 now and going up to 81 today. We have a S wind at 11mph, the humidiy is 44%, dew point is 49 degrees the pressure is 30.17. Tomorrow is the same and we are driving North to Shawnee OK to see the grandchildren and to help with a reveal party for the great grandson. Hope they have good weather because this is an outdoor party.

Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. Lows in the 40's, highs in the upper 60's.

Since this is Seattle, that forecast won't change for at least a month. :)

Tomorrow is the same and we are driving North to Shawnee OK to see the grandchildren and to help with a reveal party for the great grandson. Hope they have good weather because this is an outdoor party.

What are they revealing? Usually that's gender, so maybe you already know but it's still a secret to the party goers?

Im missing the dot bob. could you bring that back. its easier to get to the thread than scrolling down to the most recent one. well maybe this isnt the place to ask for that.

anyway, it was about 50 today which was a plus. rain is coming tomorrow and perhaps for the next 5 days.

No it was to be a reveal party but mommy and daddy are blabber mouths so we are just having a baby party. I think everyone but one knows already and she would but she is at school. So we have one person to reveal to. lol

Reactions: bob
Im missing the dot bob. could you bring that back. its easier to get to the thread than scrolling down to the most recent one. well maybe this isnt the place to ask for that.

Well, it's fine to ask here, but sometimes I don't read all the replies, so I could miss something.

We can't bring back the "dot", that was the old software. However... There's a way to do what you want to do:

Up at the top of the page, under "Home" in the white menu bar, the first entry is "New Posts". New posts shows you exactly what the name implies. When you click on that, you get a list of threads with new posts or replies in it. (New being specific to you, and you must be logged in for it to work.) When you click on the thread title, you'll go directly to the first post that you haven't read yet.

39 and raining!
Winds are light out of the SE.
54 for this afternoon...hasn't been this warm in a long time!
Winds shifting out of the SW...22 mph... with rain!
52 for this evening.with a break in the rain....winds shifting out of the west...19 mph.
37 for the low with rain...winds shifting out of the NE......winds light..

It was 50 this afternoon and is slowly dropping!
Today the forecasters were wrong (what else is now) we didn't get any rain today....but it will start tonight at some point...expecting freezing rain...but it will more then likely be just rain, heavy at times.....freezing rain inland away from the lake.
Winds will be out of the NE and will be gusty! Expecting 30+ mph with higher gusts.
Since it is a very slow moisture loaded system information as to the exact track it will take is still not certain.
Exact rain amount is still open to debate but a few inches is possible more or less......freezing rain build up is still up to debate...will know more tomorrow!
39 now and will stay there until morning then start dropping to freezing...

we were to get 73 to 79 today and we had clouds, rain and no more than 55. talk about wrong!!! tomorrow, sat was also supposed to be warm here and in the 70's, now they are saying 40's with sleet in the afternoon and into sunday, sunday a high of 30's. wow this is spring??? Ive never seen a spring like this before. winter wont let go. very discouraging.....

Well, it's fine to ask here, but sometimes I don't read all the replies, so I could miss something.

We can't bring back the "dot", that was the old software. However... There's a way to do what you want to do:

Up at the top of the page, under "Home" in the white menu bar, the first entry is "New Posts". New posts shows you exactly what the name implies. When you click on that, you get a list of threads with new posts or replies in it. (New being specific to you, and you must be logged in for it to work.) When you click on the thread title, you'll go directly to the first post that you haven't read yet.
thank you so much bob. I will miss the dot, but the way you explained this I can get where I need to go.

44 this morning and sunny. we were to get 70's today but I dont think we will see that. lateron a cold front is coming thru and tonight we will get sleet. so tired of winter, its draining me with a bad case of bronchitis. hoping for some spring weather real soon.

Finally back online! What a crappy weekend!
Late Fri/early Sat my satellite internet/phone connection died! The problem was not the satellite connection, but the ground connection in Winnipeg Manitoba....it seems this same storm morphed and became more massive then expected and knocked out the hub there, which controls the network! That meant thousands+ users lost all contact with the various satellites!!
Oh well, that is fine and dandy but hope they add another hub, or two, so it won't happen again!
Saturday, the storm arrived later afternoon and got hammered with ice pellets and strong winds....yesterday it was very windy with rain and freezing rain...lucky it didn't last long! Then had more rain...heavy at times all night....I'm taking inches of rain!
Had a break from the rain so headed off to town for supplies.......now it is pour again.... Rainfall warning was issued and the bulk of the rain is here now....and waiting for a cold front to pass through at some point later on today...then the snowfall will begin!
Expecting flurries all day tomorrow!
Temps have been hovering around the freezing mark or slightly above...all this moisture in this system is from the Gulf or Mexico and there is a lot it!
It's 37 and not expected to go any higher today....dropping to 34 with mixed bag this evening, changing over to snow overnight!
So glad to be back!!

I was in Oklahoma the last few days. It was really cold there.
Today it is up to 80. light winds and sunny skies. Love this weather.

woke up to sleet on cars today. the ground was covered too, but then it turned to rain, pouring rain and lots of flooding. the temps never got up past 38 so a chilly winter like day. everyone is so sick of this weather, even the weather forecasters on tv mumbled an ugh while telling us that the week will be chilly and maybe more snow or sleet the end of the week. the winter that wouldnt go away.

I woke up to 59 degrees and of course wind 19 out of S. Humidity is 66% so it is nice. Going up to 86 degrees on this sunny dayl. So glad I don't have your weather.

32 with light snow falling!
Light winds out of the west.
36 with flurries this afternoon....
34 with flurries this evening...
30 overnight!
Sick of this April!

OOPS! Forgot to post this yesterday!

34 and overcast this morning...winds light out of the west.
39 for this afternoon and clearing...winds out of the SW.
37 this evening with a mix of snow and rain....winds out of the north.
34 for the low with light snow!

oh boy Ron, thats surely not a spring forecast. today is cloudy and 36 we might see some sunshine today, and tomorrow they are talking snow/rain mix. yikes. the weatherman said we should be in the 60's by now and we barely get into the 40's.

It is cloudy right now. The temp was 59 at sunrise. The high will be 83 today and no rain today.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back