What's the weather in your area? 2015 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

it was a chilly 40 here this morning. pretty cold for a holiday weekend, memorial day. 20's further upstate this morning.
it will warm up here next week into the 80's with humidity and thunderstorms as well. looks like summer is on the way.

60 here now and sunny. still a brisk north wind making it chilly, but I have the windows opened for now.
big change starting tomorrow, almost 90 with lots of humidity

59 with hazy sunshine with some clouds! Going up to 72 with a minor chance of some rain.......
No winds yet....expecting light winds out of the south....

yesterday was lovely. sunny with a light breeze and 77. this morning is gloomy and 60. they are saying 80, but without sunshine I dont see that happening. Happy Memorial Day everyone!

sun came out late morning, and it turned out to be a glorious day here. 87, with a nice breeze. not too much humidity yet, but I hear its coming soon. in the shade on my deck, with a pina colada it was a wonderful day.

Warm and abit on the humid side. ( we are to have what they call hit or miss rain showers along with storms for the next several days ) Yesterday,was so nice! ( perfect,ya might say - about 80 ) Abit breezy but very sunny and just nice for the Holiday as well! ( I looked at my grass yesterday and it looks as if it needs another haircut ,seems like I just mowed it ) :rolleyes: * That pina colada sounds awesome there Woodstock, hope everyone had a Wonderful Memorial Day as well!! * Whatever your plans hold,have an Awesome week and as always,it's a pleasure to be here with ya all too!! :):cool::)

hot and steamy here this morning. it was the same yesterday, without much sun, and we got a little rain last night but nothing like we really need.
90 today and humidity 70's.

humid but not overly ...68F by the lake 72 inland!
Mostly sunny with WSW winds Possibility of thunderstorms popping up at any time and we ride a coldfront!

I'm going to have to really make an effort this year to pick an ample supply of Marionberries. I went once last year but I waited too long and there weren't may left. I did get 5 gallons of blueberries but there aren't many of them left. I'm going to try and get 10 gallons this year. The weather was great today. We had a few clouds but it was mostly sunny and the temperature got up to 77 degrees.

It was nice almost all day yesterday until the coldfront ripped through around 6pm......thunderstorms popped up one after another and lost power for 2 hours......
57F and mostly sunny ...going up to around 77 this afternoon! Humidity will be high and feel like 84...possible pop up thunderstorms later on today.....

we had thunderstorms about 4 last night and went on for about 2 hours. we got a bit of a cool down after that. today is sunny, with more thunderstorms coming and then a real cool down of humidity. I cannot wait until the humidity leaves.

humidity went last night and a glorious summer day here today. wont last long tho, the humidity will come back tomorrow, and rain for sat night and all day sunday. a wash out weekend. its ok as we need the rain.

64F..going up to 77F with a humidex of 88F......then the coldfront moves in and changes everything tomorrow! High of 50 with rain!
What a rotten day for an open house...too bad it wasn't for today!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back