What's the weather in your area? 2016 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

yesterday was glorious here. 85 and pretty blue skies. wish everyday could be like that. well I can dream cant I????
this morning is 60 and cloudy. I think we are to have sunshine and further upstate will get some rain. maybe thats changed. we sure could use rain.
have a great weekend everyone!

got our sunshine about noon so another beautiful day here. the winds have picked up now tho, so guess the cold front is coming in. they are talking low 40's for tonight, 30's further upstate.

The muggy heat quickly moved out and was replaced with dropping temps by mid afternoon....went from tee shirt and shorts to long pants and shirt, and jacket by 4:00!!!! Closed all the windows...don't want to turn the wall furnace on...way too early for that!!!
52 last night with heavy dew.....
Parly sunny with very light winds out of the ENE...
Should get up to 63 this afternoon with mostly sun!
54 for overnight.....
They are saying some areas, higher elevations, and away from the lake, got frost last night....

that north wind came in about 6pm last night and was steady all night thru. went from about 78 yesterday, to 49 this morning and its still blowing strong. definitely a jean and sweatshirt day here. only going up to 66 today. but its a beautiful blue sky sort of day. just with a touch of fall.

45F here this morning!!
Sunny deep blue skies!
Light winds out of the north...
66 for the high this afternoon with light winds out of the east.
..shifting out of the NE and then SE overnight with a 63 for the low..
Rain and thunderstorms by tomorrow morning with winds gusting out of the south....

49 here this morning. slowly going up to 65 today. pretty blue skies and a slight wind.
rain tonight into tomorrow.

40 here earlier this morning. good thing I put the flannel shirts on the bed yesterday and a heavier blanket.
pretty blue skies and sunshine tho and it will warm up to 71 today.

Nippy last night with a low of 57....I refuse to light the furnace..it's too early!
63 this morning and might get up to 70 as the warm front passes through.
Was sunny earlier with light winds variable out of the south....shifting out of the SW later on this morning, and picking up speed....
Clouds moving in.....
Possible rain this afternoon, evening and overnight...

Yesterday, late morning, went to town to do laundry....rained off and on...went to do some grocery shopping while in town..... Then the rain came while in the grocery store and didn't stop...Got good and wet getting to the car!
The drive home took me twice as long due to heavy down pours and driving winds......got soaked when I finally got home...getting laundry and groceries from the car....continued to rain for a few hours!! Fun experience!!
55F
Had a thundersorms, with strong winds rip through here around 7am.. with a heavy downpours!
Still storming to the north of here!
It is now sunny with some gusting winds.
Looks like we could still get more cells going through later on!
Already up to 59 ...going up to 68 this afternoon.
Isolated showers and possible thunderstorms off and on all day.
Winds gusting out of the SW....

we had rain last night. dont know if it was heavy or not. but everything is very wet so hopefully we did get a good soaking rain. its super foggy now. glad Im not driving in it. supposed to clear up and be sunny lateron. showers most every day for 6 days. 50 and humidity is super high.

no fog this morning but gloomy and clouds. its 50 here this morning. going into the 60's but thats if we see sunshine, I dont think we will much today.

63F with partly cloudy skies.
Light winds out of the SE...
Going up to 73 with a humidex of 77... with sun and clouds...
Showers moving in this evening and overnight, changing to rain by morning...

61 this morning, feels a bit balmy like rain is coming and its very windy too. its supposed to be sunny lateron and 70. we shall see about that. looks like rain to me.

Looks like rain will be sticking around for a few days!
Won't be seeing much sun either.....
Oh well! We cannot complain about the rain since we saw so little of it this year! Better late then never!
59F with winds gusting out of the east....at around 21 mph...
Going up to 64 with a humidex of 72.....
80% chance of light rainall day and into tomorrow....

once the sun came out it shot up into the 70's for several hours but by 5pm theclouds rolled in. rain is in the forecast for tonight. Im not complaining tho because we so need alot of rain. hope its kind to us over the weekend but not dropping too much rain.

This system still stalled over Ohio Valley will continue to bring cloudcover, rounds of rain and winds.....add more moisture coming in off the Atlantic and it makes for not very nice weather right through the weekend!!! BlaH!!!!
Doesn't look like we will be seeing any sun until Monday!!!
55F with light winds out of the east continue...could become gusty with the waves of rain.
66 for the high this afternooon....
57 for the low tonight....

rain started about 4ish. wont be anything steady. just showers from time to time. it was only 55 today so it felt damp and raw.
have a good weekend everyone!

The low pressure system is still sitting over the Ohio Valley slowly rotating!
It won't be moving out until late Sunday!
Still dumping loads of rain....had a bit of a break yesterday...now it is expected to rain all day and tomorrow...
Tomorrow, they are calling for thunderstorms...
54F with not much of a wind coming in out of the east, shifting out of the south this afternoon.
Might get up to 66 this afternoon with a humidex of 75...
Low tonight 61...

Woke around 5am to the sound of heavy downpours!
Raining off and on.....
61F with heavy dark clouds and a few moments of sun.
The clouds are loaded!
Winds are light out of the east, shifting out of the SW this afternoon.
Expecting periods of rain and thunderstorms.
High 64 with a humidex of 74 this afternoon.

Finally back on!
The satelite went down yesterday around 6:30 pm, and they finally got it back on-line around 11:30 am this morning!
Boy was I frustrated..no internet and no phone service!
Went to be early last night...and slept in this morning!

The rains have ended after the stalled low pressure system finally headed east!!!
Warmer temps and sun is back!!!
61 going up to 66 this afternoon ---humidex 73!
57 for the low tonight....
Highs in the low 70's for the rest of the week.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back