Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. F

Live plants in bags?

Has anyone seen these before i found them at the local dollar store lillies daisies hostas exc packaged in plastic bags roots and all they look pretty healthy are these something that other people use?
  2. F

Sunflower seed question

My sunflowers were pretty much dead so I cut the heads off and took the seeds out. When are the seeds ready to plant? Heres a pic
  3. F

Cardinal Climbers Help

Here's a couple pics
  4. F

Cardinal Climbers Help

So that's probably why I never see them anywhere lol
  5. F

Cardinal Climbers Help

And they both only lasted a day then were dead by the next day.
  6. F

Cardinal Climbers Help

I grew some this year for the first time and they have done great but i don't see flowers growing I've seen 2 so far
  7. F

What's wrong with my sunflowers

Tried not diluting it and it ate right through the leaves like acid
  8. F

Something is killing my sunflowers

My sunflowers were growing like weeds and looking great but for the past couple of weeks now they have been getting worse and worse. They look shriveled and the flower pedals are falling off as well as the leaves are turning yellow. Theres little tiny bugs on the undersides of some of the leaves...
  9. F

Ok so I've now tried spraying water with a little dish liquid in it and that didn't work. Next I tried half water half 91% rubbing alchohol and that also did nothing. I'm out of ideas any help would be much appreciated
  10. F

How do I treat them
  11. F

I think mine have Mites theres little black specks on the undersides of the leaves.
  12. F

Ok so don't fertilize anymore and how much should I water them and how often?
  13. F

I planted 4 sunflowers and now there bloomed but they always look wilted and the leaves are starting to turn yellow and there's a lot of brown/dead spots but its more on the lower leaves I water them every other day and miracle grow once a week9132
  14. F

Russian Mammoth Sunflower Help

Ive got 14 or 15 going right now and there about 4-6 inches tall right now. I was wondering how big they should be before they are ready to plant outside?
  15. F

how many blooms?

im new to gardening and i just got some plants going and i was wondering how many flowers or blooms you get from cardinal climbers and cosmos per plant? i was only able to get 8 cosmos going and 6 cardinal climbers so i didnt know if i should get more to plant.
  16. F

Watering & Lighting Question

ok and how much should i water and how often?
  17. F

well is it just as bad to have them in front of a window? i know glass blocks the suns rays so is it better than being under a house bulb for the time being until i can get a glow bulb?
  18. F

Ive got some annuals sprouted now and planted is it alright to keep them under a regular house bulb? if so how far away and what wattage bulb? Also how much should i water them? i planted them in damp soil do i just wait until it looks dry they water them and do i soak them or just lightly water...
  19. F

Temp Help

ok i just planted a bunch of germinated annual seedlings and put them outside my worry is the temp this spring so far where i live (maine) has been really cold highs being 50s and 60s lows being 30s is this too cold to keep them outside right now? i dont have a grow light right now so i dont kno...
  20. F

beginner questions

ok and how much should i be watering them?

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back