Forum Testing

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

bob

Administrator
Staff member
Can you still upload an image? Let's see how it works...

BH1_0042.jpg

It works well, and there's a nifty progress bar now, cool!

Attachments

• BH1_9354.jpg
    BH1_9354.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 314
I had some trouble just getting in this afternoon, but now Im doing just fine......thank you Bob.....

We have been seeing intermittent trouble posting.

PLEASE, if you see that happening, let me know. If folks stop telling me about it, I'll think it's fixed. So if the issue continues, keep mentioning it.

I'm going to work with VB and also my hosting company to try and resolve the issue. It's very intermittent, so it's going to be a bear to troubleshoot.

OK, I've done some research on the issue and tweaked a few things that MAY help solve this issue.

Please let me know if you're still seeing the problem.

Still having problems with posting....that freeze up issue....at least it's intermittent!

I'm getting the navigation down pretty well now and I haven't had any problems with posting at all.

The navigation should work just like always, though you may have to look around a bit to find where I've hidden the buttons. :)

Ron, do you have access to any other computers? Laptop, work, library? I'd be interested to see if you see the problem there. (I do know it's real, as it's happening to me as well but only rarely.)

It just happened again!
Typed a response.....got up to get a refill of coffee....came back to post...and it stopped responding.....small warning box saying the www.gardenform.com not responding...recover page pops up!

Does what help? Telling me it happens on long posts? Or did you do something on the second post?

It does seem to relate to the time you spend with the reply box open. Not the length of the reply so much as the time spent composing the reply.

Had the problem when editing a post!!!!
Give it a try!!
Could be a problem with internet explorer 9!!!

Damm!
My posting froze!!!! Talk about timely!!!
The warning opened "gardenforum is not responding" the I had to click restore page back to where I was before!!!

Talk about timely!
It has to be a problem with this VB program and IE9!!!!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back