I---m Back!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Thanks guys!
I was in the city this afternoon to do some major pruning and deadheading!
Also help get rid of all the junk and garbage with a fellow we hired to haul it away!
Jackie did a amazing job stagng the house so it looked at its best!
Jackie told me that 2 hours after the house was listed on the internet someone wanted to see the house...that was yesterday around 6pm! She told them NO, because the house wasnt finished, and that they can make an appointment tomorrow!
If they want to see the house then they will make another effort!
Separating is hard to do no matter how well couples handle this splitting of everything!
Jackie and I are still friends!
Even the little things become important!
She gave me custody of Beni and Hedy and she will, and has been paying child support!!!
It has been a good decision for the 2 of us!

Welcome back Ron. Your new home is like heaven What a gift from God to be able to open yuor eyes every morning to a sight like that.

Ron what a burden it is to get up every morning and look out at that lake. I must say you will enjoy yourself there. Couldn't be happier for you I'm glad you are able to move on. More pictures when you get time. Welcome back.

Here are some photos of the property I will be landscaping and gardening!

Attachments

• August 30 2009 028.jpg
    August 30 2009 028.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 300
  • August 30 2009 030.jpg
    August 30 2009 030.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 279
  • August 30 2009 031.jpg
    August 30 2009 031.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 290
  • August 30 2009 033.jpg
    August 30 2009 033.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 286
  • August 30 2009 032.jpg
    August 30 2009 032.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 288
....and a few more!

Attachments

• August 30 2009 027.jpg
    August 30 2009 027.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 275
  • August 30 2009 031.jpg
    August 30 2009 031.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 282
  • August 30 2009 064.jpg
    August 30 2009 064.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 286
Ron I am so glad you got settled in. We want to see photos!!!! You know we care.

Welcome back Dale too
We've missed ya, you have been playing mafia wars too much...lol

Welcome back Ron! I'm sorry to hear your news, but what a glorious location you are now...so much potential, and judging by how beautiful you made your last home, I can only imagine what this place will look like in short order! Very exciting to be starting a new business, one you really want to do...and just think of all the access to wholesale places and discounts when it comes to doing your own! I really look forward to seeing pictures in the future of your progress.....:D

Thank you Janet!
I planted the last section of the rock wall garden this afternoon!
Gorgeous day to get it done with a sunny 70F!
I still need to do another 2 gardens to plant the rest of the seedlings from my inventory, as well as a daylily area under the pines! I have a good 30 plants to get in the ground...some named as well as some that I hybridized last year!
I will definitly post photos....I am waiting for a rainy day to do the uploading!

Happy to see you back. I'm just back myself and although my house looks wonderful after the remodel I must say I still have to look out at my neighbor's weedy yard so I am envious of your view. I hope you will be truly happy there.

Happy to see you back. I'm just back myself and although my house looks wonderful after the remodel I must say I still have to look out at my neighbor's weedy yard so I am envious of your view. I hope you will be truly happy there.

You gotta post some pics Bernie!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back