GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Evie

Hello my name is Evelyne I live in southwest Louisiana. I do enjoy gardening can't do as much as I used to .Right now can't do much just trying to keep alive my plants.

Hey Evie!
Welcome to our forum!
If you have any problems or questions feel free to ask!

Welcome Evie. So glad you joined us. Jump right in and get your hands dirty. Don't be shy, ask any questions, offer any tips.
Please send some warm air to Maine, i'm so tired of the snow we are getting this winter.
Again, welcome, hope to see you around

Welcome Evie. Hope you enjoy the forums, we look forward to hearing more about your gardening.

Good to see you. I'm from Texas and I'm having a time trying to keep some of my plants alive. I'm afraid I've lost some this winter. Hasn't it been cold.

Welcome Evie
Please tell me why you don't spend as much time in your garden as you would like to.
Is it health, time, or other reasons.

Hi, Evie~ we're glad you've joined us. Thank you. Curbie :)

Attachments

• _welcome.jpg
    _welcome.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:
Alway's glad to meet a new gardening friend Welcome Evie.....:)

Attachments

• file0068888.gif
    file0068888.gif
    13.8 KB · Views: 298
Hi Evie,
Welcome to the group. Most of us are doing just like you , just waiting on spring. We hope to see you joining in.
Have a great garden day!

thanks to everyone . the reason ,Kya, is that I got sick in 2002 could not taking care of my roses had to give away most of my plants. then depression took over, but now all is well I want to get back to it. I have started some seedlings . But this lousy cold won't let go . today is cold but the sun shining so I can get some work done. I love all plants I would have a field if I could but it's still too painful to work too much so I am limited to a small garden and some potted plants, las year I grew veggies in large pot will do it again but will have a garden also. so gals and guys thanks again for brightening my day

I'm not going to plant a garden this year as I want to concentrate on taking my grandson fishing. I will have to have a couple of tomato plants though.

I think that may constitute a garden,sir. What kind of fishing? Fly rod or the regular one or the one I get caught in, in the basement? I don't know how those fish put up with that hook. I'D be annoyed! It annoyed me! Evie, I hope you're happy here. Curbie :)

I'm planning a weekend trip and several day trips to fish for trout and bass.

I am so sorry to hear that you were ill.
But with the help of the folks here maybe you can get back of some of the things you lost.
You can post a wish list and people who have some stuff you want will send them for postage most times.
It doesn't sound like you will have much to trade for a while.

But what kind of rod? OH, I can see me doing fly fishing! CAUGHT A FLY! Curbie :)

I can build custom fly rods and tie all kinds of flies, but I never mastered the art of fly fishing. I taught my daughter how to tie flies too and she can handle a fly rod pretty well. I made a nice light fly rod for her and her husband took it over and managed to break it. Rotten kid!

No, it was her husband that broke it. I had taken my daughter up to a place in Washington state that has a very large inventory of fly-tying and rod-building components. She selected her own rod blank, guides, etc. It's about an hour and a half drive up there, so it's not just a matter of bopping up there any time you feel like it.

I am so sorry to hear that you were ill.
But with the help of the folks here maybe you can get back of some of the things you lost.
You can post a wish list and people who have some stuff you want will send them for postage most times.
It doesn't sound like you will have much to trade for a while.

Yes to what Kya says Evie.. post a wish list here so we can help you get started gardening again. ☺

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back